Weak 10: Eagles at the Giants

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We ran 3 straight negative running plays, meanwhile had 2 throws dropped. Passing not the problem there, execution was.

3 straight negative plays on that drive??? 

Throwing the ball +33x with a QB who has been struggling with young inexperienced weapons while avg over 6 on the ground is a problem. 

Because Eagles blocking is so bad they have to use so many to block and then receivers can't get open because there isn't enough of them. You would think the coaching staff would prepare different options to get players open but the coaching really does look like worst in the league

2 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

3 straight negative plays on that drive??? 

Throwing the ball +33x with a QB who has been struggling with young inexperienced weapons while avg over 6 on the ground is a problem. 

Yes, on that drive. Sanders got back to LOS w/ heroics a few times but we were getting off the line.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hopefully not. Definitely possible we don’t. At full health we just lost double digits to the most tragic team of the last 4 years.

I just want us to beat the Seahawks. Other than that, we can lose all of the next games. 

I've wanted Schwartz fired since he was hired in 2016, i hope this is finally the year.