Bills @ Cards Week 10 GDT

bigbadbuff

The Bills are playing some inspired football right now. Their offense is anything but predictable and will attack the weakness of the defense. Our defense is playing with some swagger and Edmunds looks to be finally healthy. 

If we get Morse back and Tre White didn’t sustain an injury I think we pull this off 35-28.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

The Bills are playing some inspired football right now. Their offense is anything but predictable and will attack the weakness of the defense. Our defense is playing with some swagger and Edmunds looks to be finally healthy. 

If we get Morse back and Tre White didn’t sustain an injury I think we pull this off 35-28.

What do we know about their defensive weaknesses? 

On another subject, I might be overly optimistic here, but I am really hoping that the last three weeks have been demonstrations of what our defense is actually going to be. It was inexplicably ineffective for about five weeks and around halftime of the Jets game came alive. Given the talent (on paper), the coaching, and the track record, I am feeling like they've finally figured it out. I hope I'm right. 

Edited by xian3000

This game is worrisome, we can be confident and comfortable because we just beat the Seahawks but we cant see them get complacent. If the bills can do what they did with Wilson by putting constant pressure on Murray he seemed very flustered when Miami did it. Offense needs to continue to grind the drives out would like to see more running this week then last just to throw off Kingsbury's game plan like Mcdermott did with Carrol this week by doing a ton of passing while the week before we ran constantly playing our offensive strengths to their defensive weaknesses. Bills also need to clean up their oline as they gave up 7 sacks last week that is something we can not have this week, that didnt seem like a big deal but the bills had 3 turnovers which if they didnt get on defense then the bills may have lost that Seattle game. So clean up on this is key for this week as Golden had a breakout game since being traded from the Giants against the Dolphins last week.

Bills defense needs to come out strong as this can be a key game. This team has a tough road ahead with the schedule while the Dolphins seem to have an easier one and they are right on the heels for the East. We still have Pittsburgh, Niners both prime time games and we have yet to do anything good this year on prime time tv. They have KC and Vegas outside of Bills week 17. Would be nice to go in to the bye being 8-2. 

If Murray isnt contained I think they can pull off the win but if the bills do what they did against Wilson the game could be theirs. I still think it will be a shoot out but have the bills winning by 7 35-28.

• Like 1

This is the game where cole Beasley, Gabe Davis, and John Brown stamp themselves. If it’s anything like Vikings games, pat Peterson will shadow Stefon diggs all game. Him doing that allowed thielen to pick everyone else a part. Beasley, Brown, and Davis should be able to have a great showing on offense.

I hope your defense has found its swagger from two years ago tho, y’all gonna need it against that cards O.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, xian3000 said:

What do we know about their defensive weaknesses? 

On another subject, I might be overly optimistic here, but I am really hoping that the last three weeks have been demonstrations of what our defense is actually going to be. It was inexplicably ineffective for about five weeks and around halftime of the Jets game came alive. Given the talent (on paper), the coaching, and the track record, I am feeling like they've finally figured it out. I hope I'm right. 

That’s a good question. I’m not sure I’ve seen a single Cardinals play outside of highlights so I can’t speak to their weakness or strengths. 

This week should give us a nice understanding of our defense. If they can go on the road and make life uncomfortable for Murray the way they did for Wilson then we’ll be just fine moving forward.

21 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

This game is worrisome, we can be confident and comfortable because we just beat the Seahawks but we cant see them get complacent. If the bills can do what they did with Wilson by putting constant pressure on Murray he seemed very flustered when Miami did it. Offense needs to continue to grind the drives out would like to see more running this week then last just to throw off Kingsbury's game plan like Mcdermott did with Carrol this week by doing a ton of passing while the week before we ran constantly playing our offensive strengths to their defensive weaknesses. Bills also need to clean up their oline as they gave up 7 sacks last week that is something we can not have this week, that didnt seem like a big deal but the bills had 3 turnovers which if they didnt get on defense then the bills may have lost that Seattle game. So clean up on this is key for this week as Golden had a breakout game since being traded from the Giants against the Dolphins last week.

Bills defense needs to come out strong as this can be a key game. This team has a tough road ahead with the schedule while the Dolphins seem to have an easier one and they are right on the heels for the East. We still have Pittsburgh, Niners both prime time games and we have yet to do anything good this year on prime time tv. They have KC and Vegas outside of Bills week 17. Would be nice to go in to the bye being 8-2. 

If Murray isnt contained I think they can pull off the win but if the bills do what they did against Wilson the game could be theirs. I still think it will be a shoot out but have the bills winning by 7 35-28.

Hopefully getting Morse and maybe even Ford back will help with those OL issues. Would be great to see Feliciano and Morse play together and protect the interior.

3 hours ago, Illadelegend215 said:

This is the game where cole Beasley, Gabe Davis, and John Brown stamp themselves. If it’s anything like Vikings games, pat Peterson will shadow Stefon diggs all game. Him doing that allowed thielen to pick everyone else a part. Beasley, Brown, and Davis should be able to have a great showing on offense.

I hope your defense has found its swagger from two years ago tho, y’all gonna need it against that cards O.

I am very interested to see how Arizona plays defense this week. When teams play man against us they get burned and Allen finds running lanes. If they play zone Beasley typically has a big game Daboll has drawn up lots of plays to flood a zone. 

The only consistent way to slow down the Bills passing attack has been 6 DBs on the field (Chiefs and Pats did this). It worked for KC because we couldn’t run, but it didn’t work at all for New England. 

3 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

That is big news. Also, so glad we have Williams at RT. He's solidified the position. Really hope we can afford to keep him.

Well that is what is going to be interesting this offseason because he has been pretty good do you pay him? If so how much? Then you have Feliciano, since they cut Spain do you go and pay Feliciano, will he be set to play LG or RG? Money will come in on that too. You also have Milano coming off an injury plagued year, do you even bother offering him something as he has only had 1 season where he was healthy. If so what is the price tag for him? Then you have to figure out who to keep on the dline, they have finally started to step up but it is a very expensive dline, if not the most in the league so that will have to change as well. Going to be an interesting offseason especially when you have a cap that is set to decrease 25 mil this year.

20 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

That is big news. Also, so glad we have Williams at RT. He's solidified the position. Really hope we can afford to keep him.

As @soflbillsfan said, the Bills will have some tough decisions this off-season. 

I could see Milano getting a 1 year “prove you can stay healthy” type deal. Or maybe a longer extension but a lot of the money is injury incentives etc.

Williams and Feliciano both need to be back IMO. Hopefully they both take team friendly deals. If the Bills offense wants to go to the next level, they need consistency up front. 

Very excited to see Morse and Feliciano playing along side each other this weekend for the first time in 2020

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

As @soflbillsfan said, the Bills will have some tough decisions this off-season. 

I could see Milano getting a 1 year “prove you can stay healthy” type deal. Or maybe a longer extension but a lot of the money is injury incentives etc.

Williams and Feliciano both need to be back IMO. Hopefully they both take team friendly deals. If the Bills offense wants to go to the next level, they need consistency up front. 

Very excited to see Morse and Feliciano playing along side each other this weekend for the first time in 2020

Ideally I want to see Morse Ford and Feliciano in where the starting line up is dawkins feliciano morse ford and williams. If they can play 6-7 games this year together it will be a nice test to see who will be of importance on keeping. I had high expectations on the Williams signing and I am glad it is paying off. I honestly think he has been the best consistent ex-panther they signed since 2017.The re-signings of those 3 guys have to be worked well because you have Allen, Hyde, and Edmunds coming up for 5th year options and extensions in 2022. Not to mention a possible restructure/extension for diggs. As well as John Brown

• Like 2

Feliciano popped up on the injury report seemingly out of nowhere yesterday. He was listed as a DNP with a back. Not a fun development. Tre listed as out with an ankle. I don't want to think about Deandre Hopkins and Kirk if our secondary doesn't have Tre. 

Edited by xian3000