Bills @ Cards Week 10 GDT

bigbadbuff

12 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

LOL

The sad part about it I am a Jet fan rooting for the Bills in this game. This guy Allen is going be another Jim Kelly a big pain in the butt for the next 10 or so years. Allen can only get better every year, he's got all the tools. 

Edited by doumeyer

11 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I think we'll be in a dog fight with the Dolphins. Their D is every bit as good as our offense. Much, much improved team.

I dont think so, improved but I think our path is easier. We need to get healthy.

I think well come out and spank the Chargers at home

I think were at very least 11-5 team

52 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I dont think so, improved but I think our path is easier. We need to get healthy.

I think well come out and spank the Chargers at home

I think were at very least 11-5 team

Really? 

I fully expect us to both be 7-3 this time next week. They still get to play the Jets and Bengals too.

I can see us winning out but I think 12-4 or 11-5 is more likely. But I bet that game in week 17 means everything.

Edit: Looking into it further, as long as we wins the games we should (LAC,SF,NE DEN) we should be okay. If Miami loses to KC and Vegas and we win those 4 games then it doesn't matter what else they do. Even if they beat us in week 17.