Bills @ Cards Week 10 GDT

bigbadbuff

7 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Bat the ball, rip ball from his hands... yes Hopkins made a great play but that was right there for defenders to make a play on ball. 3 people had a chance to break that up. 

I watched it like 10 times already. The effort was there. Cardinals made a extremely low % play that's it. Hopkins timed his jump perfectly and high pointed the ball. An inch anyway and the pass isnt completed.

I dont think anyone is at fault tbh

13 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Every radio station, every sports app and every sports show was showing or talking about that final play.

What a bummer to be on this side of history. Really hope this fuels the team for the final 6 games that I think are not only winnable but we’ll be favoured in 5 of. 

McD will have this team ready after the bye week. Our defense needed this bye week in worst way to get healthy. 

I have a feeling we're gonna see a tightened up defense next game 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

McD will have this team ready after the bye week. Our defense needed this bye week in worst way to get healthy. 

To elaborate, will week 12 against the Chargers really be the first time we can possibly have Tre, Levi, and Norman play in the same game? I feel like Levi or Tre were out when Norman came back.

• Like 1

While this game was a huge bummer and possibly the most disappointing loss of the McDermott era I am pleased with somethings from this game. Josh Allen didnt have an ideal game however he was able to compose himself and bring in a game winning drive at the end. The defense played well but overall was a let down. I know the probability was low of the hail mary to be caught but these guys need to know how to box out a bit better. It is what it is but I have seen Klein step up and play a bit better. Milano may be back soon as 3 weeks on IR will be up, not sure if it has to be 3 games or if the bye week counts but that puts him back in the lineup for the niners game. Also I will eat my words as Bass is starting to prove me wrong and come in to his own, I still am a bit leery of having to count on him but he definitely showed his leg and worth during that game. 7-3 is where we were at last year at this time and people thought this was a lot harder schedule then last year so this team is clearly much better then they were last year. Still struggling on the rush defense and the running game on offense which needs to be fixed during the bye. Hopefully we get to see a healthy oline as Mitch Morse didnt play this game nor Ford. So having them back against chargers may be beneficial for the run game. Then we get Levi, Norman, and tre appearing in a game for once this year. 

I have to ask this question what was Minnesota and Houston thinking. Diggs and Hopkins should have never been moved a great organization would never allow these caliber players to walk. Both came away with clutch touchdowns at the end of the game. Allen leading the league in yards posting a 68% completion (6th in the league), 8th in touchdown passes (27 total td), while he may be improving Diggs is a huge part of his success as he leads the leagues in receptions, as well as yards.

9 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

To elaborate, will week 12 against the Chargers really be the first time we can possibly have Tre, Levi, and Norman play in the same game? I feel like Levi or Tre were out when Norman came back.

I expect Mitch Morse and Cody Ford healthy on the OL.

Have we had Dawkins - Feliciano - Morse - Ford - Williams all healthy yet?

15 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I expect Mitch Morse and Cody Ford healthy on the OL.

Have we had Dawkins - Feliciano - Morse - Ford - Williams all healthy yet?

We have not we had a Ford Feliciano Winters and a Ford Morse Winters but not that combo. We also took Norman off IR and put Levi on IR during the same week so we havent had all 3 either. Will all 3 be on the field though or will Norman come off the bench with Turon in the slot? Marlowe is another one I would like to have back as he started coming in to his own. Ideally Week 13 we may have an actual 100% defense if Milano is activated something we havent had all year. Perfect time to make a run on the division and playoffs if so for both sides of the ball.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 9:05 AM, BillsGuy82 said:

Yup. The points allowed don’t tell the whole story, these past few weeks the Bills D have been a problem for offenses.

With us seemingly getting healthy at the right time this team could really make some noice