The AFC Playoff Picture

Here'sJim

Playoff Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What record do the Browns end with?

• 13-3 and win the division
    • 13-3 and take a wildcard spot
    • 12-4 and win the division
    • 12-4 and take a wildcard spot
    • 11-5 and take a wildcard spot
    • 11-5 and miss the playoffs
    • 10-6 and take a wildcard spot
    • 10-6 and miss the playoffs
    • 9-7 and take a wildcard spot
    • 9-7 and miss the playoffs
    • 8-8 or worse and miss the playoffs
    • Other (Something crazy happens)

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Literally. He could run for 100+ easy. We don’t do well with running qbs. 

Yeah, add on one that is tough to bring down along with a good athlete. He is also a threat to beat you with his arm (although his accuracy goes bad at times and that may help us) so you can't really commit to stopping him as a running threat first like you can with Lamar.

As it currently stands, I want Buffalo waaaay more than Pittsburgh, Kansas City, and Tennessee. I think schematically Buffalo is easier to deal with if Denzel is healthy.

We’re not ready to beat Pittsburgh and nobody is “ready” to beat Kansas City. I need to see this team execute the simpler plays more often before I trust them versus Tennessee.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

As it currently stands, I want Buffalo waaaay more than Pittsburgh, Kansas City, and Tennessee. I think schematically Buffalo is easier to deal with if Denzel is healthy.

We’re not ready to beat Pittsburgh and nobody is “ready” to beat Kansas City. I need to see this team execute the simpler plays more often before I trust them versus Tennessee.

Steelers were on a high against us (literally, they had a pregame coke party in the locker room... I was the supplier). I don't think they are that much better than us and certainly are beatable. Can't see how we would ever beat KC though, they would break passing game records.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

schematically speaking none of these teams scare me

In the 1st round kc could face lv who beat them

And Pittsburgh could face Baltimore even if those 2 win they could be so beat up

they can can hardly field teams.

Buffalo and Indy no way no how due they even make me blink.

We would probably be favorites verses both of those teams

Just remember Ward,Myles,and Harrington are going to be well rested and healthy.

Also running plays better on the road and boy would  I like to see us against any of those teams on a cold January day 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

schematically speaking none of these teams scare me

In the 1st round kc could face lv who beat them

And Pittsburgh could face Baltimore even if those 2 win they could be so beat up

they can can hardly field teams.

Buffalo and Indy no way no how due they even make me blink.

We would probably be favorites verses both of those teams

Just remember Ward,Myles,and Harrington are going to be well rested and healthy.

Also running plays better on the road and boy would  I like to see us against any of those teams on a cold January day 

Yes we’re bringing Joey Harrington back. He’s our secret weapon.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2020 at 5:58 PM, candyman93 said:

I want Buffalo for the fact they are not allowed to have fan