The AFC Playoff Picture

Here'sJim

Playoff Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What record do the Browns end with?

• 13-3 and win the division
    • 13-3 and take a wildcard spot
    • 12-4 and win the division
    • 12-4 and take a wildcard spot
    • 11-5 and take a wildcard spot
    • 11-5 and miss the playoffs
    • 10-6 and take a wildcard spot
    • 10-6 and miss the playoffs
    • 9-7 and take a wildcard spot
    • 9-7 and miss the playoffs
    • 8-8 or worse and miss the playoffs
    • Other (Something crazy happens)

3 hours ago, Here'sJim said:

Updated. We continue to be in the driver's seat when it comes to making the playoffs. The 5th seed is likely ours if we take care of business this week.

Saw that there is a 93% chance the Browns make the playoffs if they win this week and the Ravens lose.

Well, the Ravens lost soooooo take care of business

• Like 1

I can't believe I'm saying this. But I think I want Pitt to stay undefeated or go 15-1 and get the #1 seed. I think KC is more dangerous in the playoffs and that would make them play an extra game. And if we get the #5 seed, we would have to beat one of Buff/Ind/Tenn and would then get to go to Pittsburgh. I want to get to see that.

27 minutes ago, FGK said:

I can't believe I'm saying this. But I think I want Pitt to stay undefeated or go 15-1 and get the #1 seed. I think KC is more dangerous in the playoffs and that would make them play an extra game. And if we get the #5 seed, we would have to beat one of Buff/Ind/Tenn and would then get to go to Pittsburgh. I want to get to see that.

We all have wants, mine is that the Steelers lose to WFT, the Bills, Colts and us and we win out and take the division. You go ahead with your Steeler undefeated season if that's what you want.

I don't think it really matters with the seeding. You're going to have to catch KC on a bad day to beat them. If they don't have a bad day then they repeat as champs.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

We all have wants, mine is that the Steelers lose to WFT, the Bills, Colts and us and we win out and take the division. You go ahead with your Steeler undefeated season if that's what you want.

I don't think it really matters the seeding. You're going to have to catch KC on a bad day to beat them. If they don't have a bad day then they repeat as champs.

Thank you for this. This is also my want 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

We all have wants, mine is that the Steelers lose to WFT, the Bills, Colts and us and we win out and take the division.

Well, hey, I didn't know we were allowed to talk about those... special... kinds of dreams in here. 

• Like 2