Jump to content
Here'sJim

The AFC Playoff Picture

Playoff Poll  

40 members have voted

  1. 1. What record do the Browns end with?

    • 13-3 and win the division
      0
    • 13-3 and take a wildcard spot
      0
    • 12-4 and win the division
      0
    • 12-4 and take a wildcard spot
    • 11-5 and take a wildcard spot
    • 11-5 and miss the playoffs
      0
    • 10-6 and take a wildcard spot
    • 10-6 and miss the playoffs
    • 9-7 and take a wildcard spot
    • 9-7 and miss the playoffs
    • 8-8 or worse and miss the playoffs
    • Other (Something crazy happens)
      0


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

We all have wants, mine is that the Steelers lose to WFT, the Bills, Colts and us and we win out and take the division. You go ahead with your Steeler undefeated season if that's what you want.

I don't think it really matters with the seeding. You're going to have to catch KC on a bad day to beat them. If they don't have a bad day then they repeat as champs.

I want the Steelers and Ravens to lose every single game they play, no matter what season it is and what the Browns are doing.

If the Browns catch fire, anything can happen, including against KC (or Pitt). Look at the season the NY Giants beat NE in the Super Bowl after making it as a 9-7 wildcard. They leaned heavily on their strength (d-line/pass rush) and the rest of the team did enough and had some big plays here and there to capitalize. We can do the same (in theory) with leaning on our o-line/running game and make a winning run down the stretch.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2020 at 12:11 PM, buno67 said:

@Mastercheddaar don’t forget him...

Browns are going to lose at Tenn. Win vs Ratbirds. Win at NYC Trash. Win at NYC Trash take two. Win vs Squeelers. 12-4 sounds about right #5 seed. 

That is all

MC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, dawgdish said:

I want the Steelers and Ravens to lose every single game they play, no matter what season it is and what the Browns are doing.

If the Browns catch fire, anything can happen, including against KC (or Pitt). Look at the season the NY Giants beat NE in the Super Bowl after making it as a 9-7 wildcard. They leaned heavily on their strength (d-line/pass rush) and the rest of the team did enough and had some big plays here and there to capitalize. We can do the same (in theory) with leaning on our o-line/running game and make a winning run down the stretch.

 

Nominate you for homer of the year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Browns are going to lose at Tenn. Win vs Ratbirds. Win at NYC Trash. Win at NYC Trash take two. Win vs Squeelers. 12-4 sounds about right #5 seed. 

That is all

MC

That is truly the best case. Set up to face Buffalo. Would love to play them because they can’t have any fans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, buno67 said:

That is truly the best case. Set up to face Buffalo. Would love to play them because they can’t have any fans

I really hope we face Buffalo.  That would require us to be the best WC team and I don't think we have any chance of that.

Gun to my head this is what I think will happen.

Lose to the Titans and Ravens, Beat the Jets and Giants.

Go into the final game of the season and the chiefs will have lost one more so the Steelers wont care about the last game, rest their starters, and we will win.

That makes us 11-5 and tied with the ravens for the best record as wildcards, but because they have beat us twice it will make us the 2nd best wildcard and we will play the TItans.

Its a winnable game, but I don't think were ready for a playoff run.  We could surprise people and take one game, but that would probably be all we do.

That being said it would give this team a hunger going into next year and playoff experience.  Build up the defense some more and we could be a consistent team fighting for the playoffs.

Its nice look at strength of schedule for playoff possibilities and not for draft position for once...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Browns are going to lose at Tenn. Win vs Ratbirds. Win at NYC Trash. Win at NYC Trash take two. Win vs Squeelers. 12-4 sounds about right #5 seed. 

That is all

MC

So, getting on the bandwagon again?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feeling better about the Browns 

There rushing defense is very beatable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In addition to the QB play this game will come down to who is tougher.

They beat the snot out of us last time we played.

We owe them one.

Let's hope that is the team's attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bruceb said:

In addition to the QB play this game will come down to who is tougher.

They beat the snot out of us last time we played.

We owe them one.

Let's hope that is the team's attitude.

They seem to weaker this year. 

Running game could go either way, I think they have better talent across the board but we have better high end talent with garrett and chubb. Imo their biggest difference is at wr, where they have an brown who is borderline elite. 

We have a better oline, and pass rush, that is where we need to win lithe game. I agree it will come down to who is more physical. Our linebackers need to not up and  stop henry for  longer than they stop chubb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

They seem to weaker this year. 

Good.

  • Then they should be easier to knock down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...