The AFC Playoff Picture

Here'sJim

Playoff Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What record do the Browns end with?

• 13-3 and win the division
    • 13-3 and take a wildcard spot
    • 12-4 and win the division
    • 12-4 and take a wildcard spot
    • 11-5 and take a wildcard spot
    • 11-5 and miss the playoffs
    • 10-6 and take a wildcard spot
    • 10-6 and miss the playoffs
    • 9-7 and take a wildcard spot
    • 9-7 and miss the playoffs
    • 8-8 or worse and miss the playoffs
    • Other (Something crazy happens)

2 hours ago, pscottdai said:

So if we win, then we play the Bills since they would be the second seed? 

There are still plenty of scenarios where we could be the 6 seed or even the 5 seed.  The games that affect us the most are Bills-Dolphins and Ravens-Bengals.

If the Bills win and Ravens win, we're the 6 seed. And we would play Pittsburgh round 1.

If the Bills lose and Ravens lose, we're the 6 seed. And we'd play Pittsburgh round 1.

If the Bills win and Ravens lose, we're the 5 seed. And we'd play either Titans or Colts round 1.

Otherwise, we're the 7 seed, and we'd play Buffalo round 1.

All of these scenarios assume that we win.

Edited by ReggieCamp
Thank you and have a nice day.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

There are still plenty of scenarios where we could be the 6 seed or even the 5 seed.  The games that affect us the most are Bills-Dolphins and Ravens-Bengals.

If the Bills win and Ravens win, we're the 6 seed. And we would play Pittsburgh round 1.

If the Bills lose and Ravens lose, we're the 6 seed. And we'd play Pittsburgh round 1.

If the Bills win and Ravens lose, we're the 5 seed. And we'd play either Titans or Colts round 1.

Otherwise, we're the 7 seed, and we'd play Buffalo round 1.

All of these scenarios assume that we win.

23 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

Fitzmagic is out with Covid, so Dolphins will have to ride with Tua.

Dolphins losing is good for us from a seeding standpoint.

I want the Bills 1st round if we get in. Im so sick of playing the Ravens/Steelers in meaningful games. I really dont want to see PIT on a back to back.

Plus, I think the Browns with their ground game (which has been weirdly quiet since that TEN game) can fair decently against Buffalo

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I want the Bills 1st round if we get in. Im so sick of playing the Ravens/Steelers in meaningful games. I really dont want to see PIT on a back to back.

Plus, I think the Browns with their ground game (which has been weirdly quiet since that TEN game) can fair decently against Buffalo

If we got the Bills, we'd have to hope for bad weather because their passing game would torch us.

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

If we got the Bills, we'd have to hope for bad weather because their passing game would torch us.

Yeah I don't want the Bills. Or the Ravens. Or the Chiefs.

Obviously you will have to beat 2 of them to get to the SB but first things first if we make the playoffs and that's winning one game. I think Pittsburgh offers us the best chance of that.

25 minutes ago, DawgX said:

True, but our offense stands a better chance against their defense than it does against PIT.

Im sick of the Ravens and Steelers, I want to play somebody new. Like the Bills or Dolphins or even the Colts.

Edited by AkronsWitness