Week 10 Games

Leader

Green Bay (H) over Jacksonville  -   But of course.
Tennessee (H) over Indianapolis
Cleveland (H) over Houston
Detroit (H) over Washington
New York Giants (H) over Philadelphia
Tampa Bay over Carolina (H)
Las Vegas (H) over Denver
Miami (H) over Los Angeles Chargers
Arizona (H) over Buffalo
Los Angeles Rams (H) over Seattle
New Orleans (H) over San Francisco
Pittsburgh (H) over Cincinnati
Baltimore over New England (H)
Minnesota over Chicago (H)
Bye Weeks:  Atlanta, Dallas, Kansas City, New York Jets

Week 9 record:  12-2
Season record:   98-47

NFC Playoff Standings:
1.  New Orleans  6-2  (Wins tie break over Seattle and Green Bay based on best win percentage in conference games)
2.  Seattle  6-2            (Wins tie break over Green Bay based on best win percentage in conference games)
3.  Green Bay  6-2 
4.  Philadelphia  3-4+1
5.  Tampa Bay 6-3     
6.  Arizona   5-3          (Wins tie break over Los Angeles based on best win percentage in division games)
7.  Los Angeles Rams  5-3

8. Chicago  5-4
9.  San Francisco  4-5
10.  Minnesota    3-5   (Wins tie break over Detroit based on head-to-head win percentage)

Edited by Leader

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

and look who's sitting at 5 right now and who will probably remain there...

TB (and TB) have a good chance of taking the 5 but there are plenty of games left.  The NFCW will tear each other down a bit but there will be 2 or 3 of those teams in the dance, one of them could take the 5 seed.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Refugee said:

TB (and TB) have a good chance of taking the 5 but there are plenty of games left.  The NFCW will tear each other down a bit but there will be 2 or 3 of those teams in the dance, one of them could take the 5 seed.

I agree about the NFCW, but in tearing each other down, I can't see where their second representative doesn't get knocked down to the 6th seed. I think a lot will depend on how AZ and LA finish in that division. I could see a scenario where one gets the 6th seed and the other the final seed. JMO.

3 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

TB struggled against the Giants and got thumped by the Saints.  They had that dominant 2 game stretch against us and the Raiders but I think that's skewed how good they are.  They could definitely drop a few games yet. 

The Saints are definitely in the driver's seat in the South now. Saints have had some lucky breaks as well (missed FG by Chargers that would have won the game), but they appear to be healthy now and have a pretty soft schedule the rest of the way. 

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

The Saints are definitely in the driver's seat in the South now. Saints have had some lucky breaks as well (missed FG by Chargers that would have won the game), but they appear to be healthy now and have a pretty soft schedule the rest of the way. 

The soft schedules are crazy this year.  It seems like every playoff team I look at has a soft schedule. 

23 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

The soft schedules are crazy this year.  It seems like every playoff team I look at has a soft schedule. 

Going by record, there are definitely a fair amount of bottom feeders this year.  This is the halfway point with no offseason so you will see some teams pick it up.  Of course, if you have 2 wins at this point, picking it up just lowers your draft capital but there will be a few teams that look better and a few that look worse over the next half. Some of them will prove that they are what we thought they were.

Indy looking sharp tonight.  Let’s hope they cool down over the extra time they have off but we might be seeing a well rested D and a diverse offense. We haven’t done well in that dome in the handful of times we’ve played there. 

Also, Ten can be had but not on 4th and 1. Take note.