Week 10 Games

Leader

3 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

This Colts team is exactly the type of team that gives us trouble. We know Pettine will blow it but I really want to see LaFleur find a way to score against this type of defense. Whatever hes been doing so far hasnt worked.

I agree.  Stout line, great LBs and corners that can get the job done. I hope Pettine starts getting this defense up to standard but this will be a real test for our O starting with the coordinators. 

7 hours ago, Refugee said:

I agree.  Stout line, great LBs and corners that can get the job done. I hope Pettine starts getting this defense up to standard but this will be a real test for our O starting with the coordinators. 

Also agree. Only watched the first half but Indy looked quick and diverse on offense and aggressive / quick to the ball on defense.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Refugee said:

Indy looking sharp tonight.  Let’s hope they cool down over the extra time they have off but we might be seeing a well rested D and a diverse offense. We haven’t done well in that dome in the handful of times we’ve played there. 

Also, Ten can be had but not on 4th and 1. Take note. 

I'm a WI Badger fan and hate to say this but Jonathan Taylor has a bad habit of fumbling so I hope we take advantage of that next week.  I hope our OL is better than the Titans was last night.