Week 10 Games

Leader

9 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

Patriots are punching the Ravens in the mouth today

Too bad the Packers can't punch anyone in the mouth, they soft. The packers defense seems like the defense that would lay a good hard hit one an offensive players, then apologize to that player for hitting them too hard.

47 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I'll go ahead and assume you suspect Nick Chubb of similarly nefarious motives.  I especially like the "no one will ever prove otherwise" take.  As if that means something.

Anything in particular you have in mind as the "undue influence" we all know gambling is having on the game?

Right on, I'm glad that you liked it.  I watched Chubb go out of bounds with the lead with a minute on the clock, in the heat of the moment.  I don't think he was doing the math at the time but he should have gone in.  It's still not not the same thing as going for 2 but taking the knee with 2 sec left.

No one will know the motives, but it's totally feasible you wouldn't want the xp blocked, then recovered, then returned.  It's also feasible they liked the score where it was.

If you don't believe that money talks and there haven't been many scandals uncovered that show gambling's influence on professional sports that are really just the tip of the iceberg, look it up.

I just can’t even comprehend how anybody thinks Brady was the biggest reason for his Super Bowl wins.

Belichick has literally 38% of his team injured or opted out and he still beats a top 5 defense, top 10 offense.

They were right with the Chiefs, too, until the end.

Next year they are going to be a legitimate contender again just like that and the Buccaneers are going to unravel.

A Bears L is more important.  Listen - after the egg we laid yesterday - we cant be screwing around with Chicago.
True, their offense is having *serious* problems that probably aren't fixable in the short term - but that defense is far better than the worst in the league that we almost let beat us yesterday.

I'm trying to chalk up yesterdays "non-event" to the conditions - players being out (or rested.....i.e. the organization was looking past JAX) and a Packer team that just couldnt take them seriously.  Well - they had a 2nd half lead on us and twice threatened to go ahead in the 4th. It was wayyyyyyyyyyyy closer than it should have been. 

So - Chicago can lose tonight.

Edited by Leader