Week 10: San Angeles Chargers (2-6) @ Miami Dolphins (5-3)

TheKillerNacho

Herbert1b-1.jpg

After a battle between Kyler and Tua, we now are treated to a showdown between the 5th and 6th overall pick of the 2020 draft! Will Tua stay hot and extend his streak to 3-0? Or will the Chargers, led by the impressive Justin Herbert, find a way not to choke for once?

Also, Kalen Ballage returns to Miami after an impressive first game playing for the Chargers last week.

I think it's going to be another close game but I like our defense to contain both Ballage and limit their passing attack!

San Angeles 26

Miami 30

58 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

Tough game to call if it were in LA I would go Chargers, but at home with our defense I like Miami's chances. 

This is where I'm at as well.  Chargers are the ones traveling all the way across the country to play.  Bosa is still in the concussion protocol and may not play.  But the Chargers are still always in every game.  I think it's a fairly close one, but the good guys come out on top.

Fins - 31

Chargers - 24

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Definitely not an insignificant injury. This is where trading Ford may hurt us. Jakeem Grant and Mack Hollins will need to step up.

The TD catch by Hollins last week was awesome. I was like "who?" 

Hollins is so big at 6'4" and 221 lbs I thought he was a backup TE, not a WR. Get that man some targets. 

I think Hollins is also the emergency long snapper. So he might need a pay raise. 

• Like 1