Week 10: San Angeles Chargers (2-6) @ Miami Dolphins (5-3)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, Emerica said:

Pts differential

Miami +69

Buffalo +7

We have a pretty weak schedule to close out the season. We def have a chance at the division, in fact I think we'll be favorite in a week or two.

Like I said, we have three "Easy" games coming up. The last four games will define how our season ends though. We need all three of the three coming up we "should win" though, I'm convinced.

WTF was wrong with Karras yesterday?  That terrible snap in the RZ that resulted in the fumble and he had another abysmal snap in the shotgun that Tua made a stupid good play on that resulted in the 30 yd completion to Parker.  Gotta clean that crap up.  

Raekwon Davis flashed really well again yesterday in a big spot for him with Wilkins out.  I'm really hoping this kid is on his way to making me eat crow about that selection.  

36 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

Raekwon Davis flashed really well again yesterday in a big spot for him with Wilkins out.  I'm really hoping this kid is on his way to making me eat crow about that selection.  

Quite surprised to learn rookie Davis led the team in tackles with 4 solo and 7 total. Very glad he stepped up. 

It was also a good day for some unheralded rookies with RB Ahmed bustin' out chunk runs and Strowbridge gettin' that sweet TFL stat.