Week 10 - Rams vs Seahawks

RamRod

26 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I'm going to bench Josh Allen for Goff in fantasy and I know what's coming next....

Gurley was probably the only ram other than Steven Jackson that I ever drafted lol im way too superstitious, and in Mcvay offense the only guys guaranteed to get targets are woods and Kupp. I dont trust anyone else. As for Goff I think it'd be a solid start over Allen this week. Bills have a long flight and.. well I guess other than that I've got nothing else lmao Goff should go off this week. 

On 11/12/2020 at 1:02 PM, MDY10 said:

Gurley was probably the only ram other than Steven Jackson that I ever drafted lol im way too superstitious, and in Mcvay offense the only guys guaranteed to get targets are woods and Kupp. I dont trust anyone else. As for Goff I think it'd be a solid start over Allen this week. Bills have a long flight and.. well I guess other than that I've got nothing else lmao Goff should go off this week. 

The Rams on my fantasy team all seem to do well, except Goff. So I cut Goff. Here's hoping my superstition works. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

The Rams on my fantasy team all seem to do well, except Goff. So I cut Goff. Here's hoping my superstition works. 

I have my superstitions too but come to find out that it doesnt work all the time lol. Anyways, Goff should do well against the Seahawks. The past two seasons if I read correctly he has averaged like 330yds passing against the Seahawks. So that four games. The Seahawks defense is historically bad right now so this should be the easiest secondary Goff is going to be facing since 2018 Chiefs when we know their defense couldnt stop a cold and Goff and the Rams lit them up in that 54-51 crazy MNF game. So I expect Goff to have a 3 td game and at 270yds passing. Would be more but I strongly think McVay is going to run the ball more. The Rams already had 3 games this season where they had at least 270yds passing and 150yds rushing. I think they can do it again on Sunday.

• Like 1

I’m actually a little nervous for today’s game lol I’m excited to watch this. I truly think if the rams show up and play some good football that they win this game without a doubt. But they need to show up. They can’t show up for two quarters or be a little off or just have another “just a bad game” days. I think it’s the we’re at the point in the year where it’s time to put up or shut up. I’m pumped up for this one.. sadly another 2 hours though 😭