Week 10 - Rams vs Seahawks

RamRod

Great Rams win. McVay still seems to own Pete which is good. I love Wilson but the Rams D is his krytonite UNTIL they figure out how to build a solid OL or at least run the heck out of the ball. The only 3 wins the Seahawks have against the Rams since 2016 came when they ran for at least 150yds. 110yds rushing aint going to cut it especially if your QB leads the team with 60yds mainly all coming in the 4th quarter. I know the Seahawks were banged up at back but still if they arent trying to run it was going to be a long day as I predicted and 13 rush attempts from the backs werent going to cut it. Rams defense is for real. ELITE. Say it with me everyone...E-L-I-T-E. They are more than just Donald and Ramsey. Heck Donald was chilling on the sideline watching at one point and the Rams still was dominating. Floyd great pickup, Lewis great draft pick. Williams like he is the unsung on this defense. 

The offense played clean outside of Goff fumble. They ran, Goff had over 300yds passing. The only two mistakes Goff made was the fumble and he missed Higbee down the field for a big play late. Outside of those plays Goff looked good. He dont need to be Wilson and look all world because he has a defense. When Wilson had a defense he wasnt looking all world. Now Wilson has to go out and try to drop 30+ every week because his defense is crap. The Seahawks are like those (7-9) Saints teams where Brees had to pass for 5000yds and 40+ tds every season because his defense was historically bad. Now the Seahawks are winning alot of close games where the Saints werent so the Seahawks wont be (7-9) but still Wilson has to carry the team every game or else the Seahawks aint going anywhere. Goff I just ask to make some plays, dont turn the ball over and the Rams are in great shape. He only had the one turnover today but otherwise played very well and the Rams dominated. 

Now its on to Tampa where we get an old immobile Brady. I think we are licking our chops. Its going to be a great game on MNF. Definitely could be a statement game if the Rams can win. But again great win today against the Seahawks. Death, taxes, and McVay owns Pete. 

Before the season began, i mentioned that I expect the secondary to become elite at some point, and I think today’s game was the day they made that transition. If we can do better as far as ILB play goes this defense could be a devastating force, and the core pieces and the DC are young as heck...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Before the season began, i mentioned that I expect the secondary to become elite at some point, and I think today’s game was the day they made that transition. If we can do better as far as ILB play goes this defense could be a devastating force, and the core pieces and the DC are young as heck...

My goodness this defense could be legendary if they can find a MLB gem in the draft or FA. 

11 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

My goodness this defense could be legendary if they can find a MLB gem in the draft or FA. 

Well we are losing some of these guys in Free Agency, especially if the Cap drops too far. 

It will be atleast 2 starters, plus a few more contributors. And Williams might even get a contract offered as a RFA

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Well we are losing some of these guys in Free Agency, especially if the Cap drops too far. 

It will be atleast 2 starters, plus a few more contributors. And Williams might even get a contract offered as a RFA

JJ and Floyd seem like the only big losses at this point. Maybe we could find a way to keep Floyd. JJ is good, but I think the trio of Burgess, Fuller, and Rapp will be fine. I guess you could argue Troy Hill as a big loss. We'll see.