Week 10 GDT Texans vs Browns

lumberjackchris

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

NeighboringDistantEgret-max-1mb.gif

I remember JJ Watt almost single handedly beat us, I think he had 3 sacks and caught a TD that game. Deshon Watson is Elite, but I am starting to think with all the changes coming to houston some of the players could possibly be checking out. I always liked Romeo as a coach, and I think he's one of the men that could hold that ship together....If watson has a big game, with those 2 WR's and 2 backs that are both adept recievers outta the back field (Johnson & Johnson.....See what I did there LOL), we could be in for a long day.....IF we get chubb and Teller back....then our running game activates and I think we sneak this out 31-24 Browns.

3 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

(Johnson & Johnson.....See what I did there LOL), we could be in for a long day.....IF we get chubb and Teller back....then our running game activates and I think we sneak this out 31-24 Browns.

I'd rather have a Chubb than 2 below average Johnsons in the backfield.

4IOt.gif

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

@MWil23   

Houston's got a population 6 times the size of Cleveland and this is their GDT?

pathetic rowan atkinson GIF

In fact, it is

shocked hugh laurie GIF

All kidding aside, here is to hoping that everyone comes out of the game healthy.

When you've had to deal with Butt Chin for 6 season, and your 2-6 with your only wins being against the Jags this what you get.......

Yall of any organization should know the toll losing takes on a fan base 

Also to be fair when we transferred to the new platform we lost a good chunk of members :/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

NeighboringDistantEgret-max-1mb.gif

I remember JJ Watt almost single handedly beat us, I think he had 3 sacks and caught a TD that game. Deshon Watson is Elite, but I am starting to think with all the changes coming to houston some of the players could possibly be checking out. I always liked Romeo as a coach, and I think he's one of the men that could hold that ship together....If watson has a big game, with those 2 WR's and 2 backs that are both adept recievers outta the back field (Johnson & Johnson.....See what I did there LOL), we could be in for a long day.....IF we get chubb and Teller back....then our running game activates and I think we sneak this out 31-24 Browns.

Deshaun is actually got the offense rolling along pretty well, and now that our larger Johnson who has ED is out, our smaller more active Johnson gets to pound it! 

• Like 1