Week 10 GDT Texans vs Browns

lumberjackchris

47 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

When you've had to deal with Butt Chin for 6 season, and your 2-6 with your only wins being against the Jags this what you get.......

Yall of any organization should know the toll losing takes on a fan base 

Also to be fair when we transferred to the new platform we lost a good chunk of members :/

No no no......as Browns supporters, we cannot let you slide on this.  Your GDT is pathetic.  Your team is only scuffling.

Our team has been pathetic, basically for an entire generation.  But our  FF page?  Arguably amongst the best on the entire site. 

OK, Butt Chin was a strain on you, but you played meaningful playoff games.  Us?  One in over 20 years.....and we let it slip away.  

Our HCing office had a revolving door installed, and the damned thing has spun so often that when they repaint the Browns HQ in Berea, they don't even need to utilize ventilation fans to help the paint dry.  A significant cost savings to the organization.  

Sure, losing takes a toll on a fan base, but does that cut into our posting abilities?  Hell no!  If anything it compels us to double down on our posting.  Look at our numbers.  We've been dejected.  We've been demoralized.   Just like you, we get to face what was ostensibly our former franchise twice a year, and while you've been competitive, we've taken it on the chin repeatedly......like a.......well, I don't want to bring out the ban hammer, so lets just leave it at that.  

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled time at our favorite watering hole. 

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled time at our favorite wing place. 

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled football-related therapy sessions.

Not one of us Browns fans would ever even consider supporting another club.  

This is merely a bump in the road for your organization.  Sure, you've traded away your top 2 picks in next year's draft.  Sure, they are looking like top half of the draft picks. 

Sure, Dolphins fans are singing the praises of Butt Chin every day, but don't let it get you down. 

Even though the pain is real, and hurts right now, you guys haven't "earned" the right to complain about it yet.  Come back and see us in 20 years if you're still spinning your wheels in last place.  

GIF by Giphy QA

This is what has happened to me in my lifetime of being a Browns fan.

Sorry, but you gotta

Again, that being said, Go Browns and here is to hoping everyone comes out healthy.

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 1

Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:
19 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

there’s no one to blame but yourself. 

We're like a plague of digital locusts.  :) 

In case both of you are unaware - I Moderate NFL General and NFL News. I once did a stint in Basketball, too. 

There's absolutely nothing you can do that will surprise me.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

They removed all of the trashcans from Progressive Field in 2017, so we weren't gonna like compete for the World Series or anything.  ;) 

Lebron must've taken 'em away after he left the 2nd time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

In case both of you are unaware - I Moderate NFL General and NFL News. I once did a stint in Basketball, too. 

There's absolutely nothing you can do that will surprise me.

I know.  I know.  I'd argue that we're, for the most part, a respectful group.  We don't mind engaging with other clubs fans.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

No no no......as Browns supporters, we cannot let you slide on this.  Your GDT is pathetic.  Your team is only scuffling.

Our team has been pathetic, basically for an entire generation.  But our  FF page?  Arguably amongst the best on the entire site. 

OK, Butt Chin was a strain on you, but you played meaningful playoff games.  Us?  One in over 20 years.....and we let it slip away.  

Our HCing office had a revolving door installed, and the damned thing has spun so often that when they repaint the Browns HQ in Berea, they don't even need to utilize ventilation fans to help the paint dry.  A significant cost savings to the organization.  

Sure, losing takes a toll on a fan base, but does that cut into our posting abilities?  Hell no!  If anything it compels us to double down on our posting.  Look at our numbers.  We've been dejected.  We've been demoralized.   Just like you, we get to face what was ostensibly our former franchise twice a year, and while you've been competitive, we've taken it on the chin repeatedly......like a.......well, I don't want to bring out the ban hammer, so lets just leave it at that.  

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled time at our favorite watering hole. 

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled time at our favorite wing place. 

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled football-related therapy sessions.

Not one of us Browns fans would ever even consider supporting another club.  

This is merely a bump in the road for your organization.  Sure, you've traded away your top 2 picks in next year's draft.  Sure, they are looking like top half of the draft picks. 

Sure, Dolphins fans are singing the praises of Butt Chin every day, but don't let it get you down. 

Even though the pain is real, and hurts right now, you guys haven't "earned" the right to complain about it yet.  Come back and see us in 20 years if you're still spinning your wheels in last place.  

GIF by Giphy QA

This is what has happened to me in my lifetime of being a Browns fan.

Sorry, but you gotta

Again, that being said, Go Browns and here is to hoping everyone comes out healthy.

Ljb.gif

• Like 1