Jump to content
lumberjackchris

Week 10 GDT Texans vs Browns

Recommended Posts

Just now, lumberjackchris said:

Fantasy/DFS question, will yall be moving yalls Juice all over the field and making him the focal point?

That's the plan, yes. But you never can know. 

Edited by NudeTayne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Texans fans entering this forum seeing they've been invaded by Browns fans making nonstop penis jokes:

source.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Texans fans entering this forum seeing they've been invaded by Browns fans making nonstop penis jokes:

source.gif

THIS IS A FORMAL WARNING.

Edited by NudeTayne
We're not drafting that Indiana QB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Imagine our forum if we ever drafted this guy:

1165683650.jpg.0.jpg

Chubb

Hyde

Johnson

Penix Jr.

...the possibilities here...

It would be the first time I’d ever have Penix in fantasy. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

When you've had to deal with Butt Chin for 6 season, and your 2-6 with your only wins being against the Jags this what you get.......

Yall of any organization should know the toll losing takes on a fan base 

Also to be fair when we transferred to the new platform we lost a good chunk of members :/

No no no......as Browns supporters, we cannot let you slide on this.  Your GDT is pathetic.  Your team is only scuffling.

Our team has been pathetic, basically for an entire generation.  But our  FF page?  Arguably amongst the best on the entire site. 

OK, Butt Chin was a strain on you, but you played meaningful playoff games.  Us?  One in over 20 years.....and we let it slip away.  

Our HCing office had a revolving door installed, and the damned thing has spun so often that when they repaint the Browns HQ in Berea, they don't even need to utilize ventilation fans to help the paint dry.  A significant cost savings to the organization.  

Sure, losing takes a toll on a fan base, but does that cut into our posting abilities?  Hell no!  If anything it compels us to double down on our posting.  Look at our numbers.  We've been dejected.  We've been demoralized.   Just like you, we get to face what was ostensibly our former franchise twice a year, and while you've been competitive, we've taken it on the chin repeatedly......like a.......well, I don't want to bring out the ban hammer, so lets just leave it at that.  

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled time at our favorite watering hole. 

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled time at our favorite wing place. 

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled football-related therapy sessions.

Not one of us Browns fans would ever even consider supporting another club.  

This is merely a bump in the road for your organization.  Sure, you've traded away your top 2 picks in next year's draft.  Sure, they are looking like top half of the draft picks. 

Sure, Dolphins fans are singing the praises of Butt Chin every day, but don't let it get you down. 

Even though the pain is real, and hurts right now, you guys haven't "earned" the right to complain about it yet.  Come back and see us in 20 years if you're still spinning your wheels in last place.  

GIF by Giphy QA

This is what has happened to me in my lifetime of being a Browns fan.

Sorry, but you gotta

 

Again, that being said, Go Browns and here is to hoping everyone comes out healthy.

 

 

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

But our  FF page?  Arguably amongst the best on the entire site. 

That's like being the tallest midget.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

@ET80 there’s no one to blame but yourself. 

We're like a plague of digital locusts.  :) 

 Locust GIF by euronews

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That's like being the tallest midget.

Hey we've gotta have something.  

They removed all of the trashcans from Progressive Field in 2017, so we weren't gonna like compete for the World Series or anything.  ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:
19 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

there’s no one to blame but yourself. 

We're like a plague of digital locusts.  :) 

In case both of you are unaware - I Moderate NFL General and NFL News. I once did a stint in Basketball, too. 

There's absolutely nothing you can do that will surprise me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

They removed all of the trashcans from Progressive Field in 2017, so we weren't gonna like compete for the World Series or anything.  ;) 

Lebron must've taken 'em away after he left the 2nd time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ET80 said:

In case both of you are unaware - I Moderate NFL General and NFL News. I once did a stint in Basketball, too. 

There's absolutely nothing you can do that will surprise me.

I know.  I know.  I'd argue that we're, for the most part, a respectful group.  We don't mind engaging with other clubs fans.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

I know.  I know.  I'd argue that we're, for the most part, a respectful group.  We don't mind engaging with other clubs fans.

Oh, but we all love talking **** once in a while... 😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

No no no......as Browns supporters, we cannot let you slide on this.  Your GDT is pathetic.  Your team is only scuffling.

Our team has been pathetic, basically for an entire generation.  But our  FF page?  Arguably amongst the best on the entire site. 

OK, Butt Chin was a strain on you, but you played meaningful playoff games.  Us?  One in over 20 years.....and we let it slip away.  

Our HCing office had a revolving door installed, and the damned thing has spun so often that when they repaint the Browns HQ in Berea, they don't even need to utilize ventilation fans to help the paint dry.  A significant cost savings to the organization.  

Sure, losing takes a toll on a fan base, but does that cut into our posting abilities?  Hell no!  If anything it compels us to double down on our posting.  Look at our numbers.  We've been dejected.  We've been demoralized.   Just like you, we get to face what was ostensibly our former franchise twice a year, and while you've been competitive, we've taken it on the chin repeatedly......like a.......well, I don't want to bring out the ban hammer, so lets just leave it at that.  

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled time at our favorite watering hole. 

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled time at our favorite wing place. 

Not one of us Browns fans have missed our scheduled football-related therapy sessions.

Not one of us Browns fans would ever even consider supporting another club.  

This is merely a bump in the road for your organization.  Sure, you've traded away your top 2 picks in next year's draft.  Sure, they are looking like top half of the draft picks. 

Sure, Dolphins fans are singing the praises of Butt Chin every day, but don't let it get you down. 

Even though the pain is real, and hurts right now, you guys haven't "earned" the right to complain about it yet.  Come back and see us in 20 years if you're still spinning your wheels in last place.  

GIF by Giphy QA

This is what has happened to me in my lifetime of being a Browns fan.

Sorry, but you gotta

 

Again, that being said, Go Browns and here is to hoping everyone comes out healthy.

 

 

Ljb.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...