Jump to content
lumberjackchris

Week 10 GDT Texans vs Browns

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

In case both of you are unaware - I Moderate NFL General and NFL News. I once did a stint in Basketball, too. 

There's absolutely nothing you can do that will surprise me.

giphy.gif

Edited by Bonanza23
Please don’t read: that explains why NFL Gen and News are so bad
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Howdy texas from New Zealand

I am kiwi, new zealands diplomat to american football. I would just like to day thank you for giving us Myles Garrett and to a lesser extent Baker Mayfield. I expected Baker to be taller if he was from Texas. 

 

As a browns fan, your welcome, for giving you guys Deshaun watson. 

 

Go browns.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I would just like to day thank you for giving us Myles Garrett and to a lesser extent Baker Mayfield.

Nick Chubb and Denzel Ward, too. 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Nick Chubb and Denzel Ward, too. 😉

Like the perverts we are, you are going to see our chubb on sunday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ET80 said:

In case both of you are unaware - I Moderate NFL General and NFL News. I once did a stint in Basketball, too. 

There's absolutely nothing you can do that will surprise me.

rjWn6.gif

When you zoom in on ET...

...and when you zoom out...

...the entire Browns subforum

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5598301

IM HERE!!!!!!

Welcome

79a649e4ad2d70d3869e3e1dbc57da6a.gif

(I picked out a different GIF....but it was BORDERLINE LOL)

Edited by DaWg_LB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expect a lot of offense in this one.. I'm going to same game parlay the overs for like every player in this game regardless of the numbers they're given 🤣

You can lock Chubb in for 100+ and a TD.

You can lock Fuller in for at least one deep ball TD where Sendejo is just 17 steps too slow.

You can lock Watson in for at least five 1st down scramble. 

I expect whoever wins the turnover battle to win the game. Not the boldest prediction, I know.. But I really think that's what this game will come down to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, braylon said:

I expect a lot of offense in this one.. I'm going to same game parlay the overs for like every player in this game regardless of the numbers they're given 🤣

You can lock Chubb in for 100+ and a TD.

You can lock Fuller in for at least one deep ball TD where Sendejo is just 17 steps too slow.

You can lock Watson in for at least five 1st down scramble. 

I expect whoever wins the turnover battle to win the game. Not the boldest prediction, I know.. But I really think that's what this game will come down to.

That's a bit bold as I'm not sure how much of a workload he'll get coming off an injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DawgX said:

That's a bit bold as I'm not sure how much of a workload he'll get coming off an injury.

Doesn’t matter. He’s the best RB of all time

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

rjWn6.gif

When you zoom in on ET...

...and when you zoom out...

...the entire Browns subforum

Someone with giffing mastery needs to put usernames over all these people. 👌

59 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

 

More like a second date for me--gotta make sure there's connection first.

1 hour ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5598301

IM HERE!!!!!!

She seems like a sweet lady.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

That's like being the tallest midget.

CONSIDER THIS A FORMAL WARNING FOR LANGUAGE. 

 

Edited by NudeTayne
they're called oompa loompas smdh
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...