Week 10 GDT Texans vs Browns

lumberjackchris

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Careful, they aren't ready for conversations like this. Our forum has proven that anarchy works and should at least be attempted. We police ourselves. Let's ask our head moderator, @LETSGOBROWNIES if he can confirm.

Our forum falls under controlled chaos.

I think mods are like " well, as long as they keep it in their sub forum they can do whatever they want just dont pay attention to them or look them directly in the eyes"

See, here is a clip of us all last week at the watch party at @NudeTayne house

giphy.gif

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FGK said:

Should be a fun game, especially if Baker keeps testing negative and gets out of the covid protocol Wednesday. I think Houston has underperformed due to coaching and FO moves

Idk man, they have faced a murderous schedule! KC, Balt, Pitt, GB, Tenn. I think their better than what their record is. 

9 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

You’d have a better shot in here. Guys in our forum are loose with their morals but not with their votes. 

We really don't do HoF stuff here. We're not into that wine and cheese stuff over here...

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Meanwhile over in the Cleveland GDT in the Dolphin forum

giphy.gif

You seemed oddly prepared with this response. That's a valuable skill, quick strike and relevant gif usage.

Hang around me for a bit... I am in need of a man with your skills elsewhere.

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You seemed oddly prepared with this response. That's a valuable skill, quick strike and relevant gif usage.

Hang around me for a bit... I am in need of a man with your skills elsewhere.

We can both cut the ****. No need to dance around the inevitable. I'll do it. I'll be a mod. It's official. I'm a mod now. I'm a mod.

Edited by NudeTayne
ALSO, THIS IS A FORMAL WARNING FOR WRONG PRONOUN. NO MOD BACKSIES.