Week 10 GDT Texans vs Browns

lumberjackchris

Just now, NudeTayne said:

We can both cut the **** now. No need to dance around the inevitable. I'll do it. I'll be a mod. It's official. I'm a mod now. I'm a mod.

Oh Christ, no. I like you, I wouldn't put that on you. (Like @Forge, I hate him. So I made him a Mod).

No, I need the opposite in fact. You see, there are a few instances in which I want to berate someone into an eating disorder, but I really can't because I'm supposed to be the *nice* Mod. (I leave the mean Modding to @Forge, who may or may not have voodoo dolls of every poster on the site).

So, I need to berate people via proxy. This is where you come in. I can offer you absolutely no immunity, you'll have to spend time in Gen and I'll completely disappear in the midst of your work. I can give you Instant Pot recipes as payment.

So... let's begin?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh Christ, no. I like you, I wouldn't put that on you. (Like @Forge, I hate him. So I made him a Mod).

No, I need the opposite in fact. You see, there are a few instances in which I want to berate someone into an eating disorder, but I really can't because I'm supposed to be the *nice* Mod. (I leave the mean Modding to @Forge, who may or may not have voodoo dolls of every poster on the site).

So, I need to berate people via proxy. This is where you come in. I can offer you absolutely no immunity, you'll have to spend time in Gen and I'll completely disappear in the midst of your work. I can give you Instant Pot recipes as payment.

So... let's begin?

So just to be clear here--I get it; we gotta be low pro 'cause sometimes cops cruise these boards--you ARE saying you're paying me in weed, right? 🤔

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So, I need to berate people via proxy. This is where you come in. I can offer you absolutely no immunity, you'll have to spend time in Gen and I'll completely disappear in the midst of your work. I can give you Pot as payment.

If he declines I will agree to these terms.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So... let's begin?

What's "modding"?

• Like 1

The Texans have owned us over the last five meetings

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/cleveland-browns/teamvsteam?opp=13

We just got the snot kicked out of us on both sides of the LOS vs. the Raiders.

Coming off the bye we are as healthy as we will be for the rest of the year, and healthy includes Chubb, Teller and Hooper, as well as a rested OLs and DLs, all of which should make for a good game.

In all likelihood, we will get the snot kicked out of us on Sunday because we are a finesse/wimp team and they are snot-kickers.

Unfortunately, it all comes down to Mayfield. If the good Mayfield shows up and we kick a little snot: Browns 37 Texans 30