Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

tenor.gif?itemid=7878552

Jurassic Park Mafia 

Rain splashed off the hood of the vehicles transporting the visitors on the remote island of Isla Nublar.  Waves, upon waves of rushing wind shook each of the vehicles as the visitors looked out into the darkness with racing minds.  Power fluctuations had been causing havoc across the entire island, resulting in the vehicle tracks to overload and shut down, isolating many of the vistitors.  As the visitors looked for any sign of movement in the darkness, they noticed a puddle next to the vehicles began to vibrate.  The visitors turned to focus their attention on the puddle only to notice the vibration get more violent as they heard an ominous cracking of trees thundering through the night.  

Who will survive and who will die.  

(Theme subject to change depending on the number of signups, looking for around 20-25, might be able to work it with 15-20)

Edited by Pickle Rick

Signups

1. @TheKillerNacho

2. @MWil23 - killed n1 - Dilophosaurus  Chaos Aligned

3. @squire12 lynched d4 - Raptor - Chaos aligned (red text)

4. @Blue - lynched d2 - Brachiosaurus Survivor aligned 

5. @counselor

6. @swoosh 

7. @Matts4313 - killed n2 - Alan Grant - Survivor aligned 

8. @bigbadbuff - killed n2 - Ellie Sattler - Survivor aligned 

9. @Daniel - killed n4 - Ray Arnold - Survivor aligned (blue text)

10. @bcb1213 - lynched d3 - Gallimimus- Survivor aligned 

11. @JoshstraDaymus

12. @braylon - killed n2 - John Hammond - Survivor aligned 

13. @Ragnarok - killed n3 - Donald Gennaro - Coward aligned 

14. @Hockey5djh

15. @SwAg / @Malfatron = swagatron 

16. @The Orca

D1 Start

D1 VC

Blue dances with the devil and wins

Mwil doesn't survive the night

D2 VC

The devil wins the second go around with Blue

Carnage everywhere sees bbb, matts, and braylon meet their makers

D3 VC

Bcb doesn't fight the good fight

Rags dies without dignity

Edited by Pickle Rick

ORDER OF EVENTS:

All moves happen at the same time and will be decided by "Natural Resolution"

In case of conflict, moves will be determined by:

1. Other

2. Scum

3. Civ

Rules for this game 

0. Read all the rules. 

1. Stay active. Failure to vote for two consecutive days will result in death. Plain and simple. <== I also reserve the right to replace anyone whom I deem inactive; such as a special missing their moves, not reading/responding to PMs, etc. They will be warned. 

2. No talking during Nighttime. I will give a small grace period in case you are typing something out, but just don't risk it. Anything I deem to be posted after a reasonable time will be punished as I see fit.  JK, I dont care if you talk during night.

3. Once you die, you are allowed to have one multiple zombie posts (within reason). Don't post ANYTHING to do with gameplay. Bad things will happen to your team if you try to pull any shenanigans. That includes, but is not limited to dropping hints in other thread, sending PMs to other teammates, and chat/discord. 

4. Don't edit or delete posts. Insta-death and your team will suffer. <== Scratch that, You can edit or delete, but be forewarned that if it messes with the VC, I will likely punish people. Dont change your vote through an edit.

5. Players cannot have game related communication with others through any medium other than this thread unless you are specifically allowed to. This includes, but is not limited to other thread, PMs or other chats. Or real life you dirty scumsuckers. 

6. In case of a tie there will be a 15 minute OT period. If it is still a tie, no kne will be killed.

7. I will not accept any votes if they aren't bolded. No exceptions. 

8. Once the voting cutoff time comes, all votes are frozen. No other votes will be counted after this time. If the cutoff time ends at :00, voted marked :00 will be not be counted, votes marked :59 will count. *EVEN IF I AM NOT HERE TO CALL NIGHT* 

9. If you believe I have made a mistake, or have been unfair, you're wrong. 

10. Don't post PMs. No exceptions. Think of it as plagiarism, even if you slightly alter my words, it's still against the rules. If you aren't sure, PM me. 

11. The host will always make a mistake, if you see one, please revert to rule #9 and after that PM me. 

12. Keep things clean and fun natured.  I will mod this gane as I see fit. 

13. Have fun, this is a game. 

Beginners Link to Mafia: 

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

Edited by Pickle Rick