Week 10 GDT: SNF against the Ravens

Deadpulse

Patriots vs Ravens  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the most rushing TDs?

2. 2. Which team leads the game in rushing yards?

3. 3. Does Jakobi continue his rise?

• Yes (at least 100 yards)
    • Sorta (at least 75 yards)
    • Back to earth (at least 50 yards)
    • Crashing back to earth (under 20 yards)
    • Just... oh god (no catches)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2020 at 01:20 AM

7-1 in picks.

Blow out to the Ravens. Something like 33-10

Ravens are the most productive team on the ground, with 170 rushing yards per game / we are 25th best at stopping the run, giving up 131 yards per game. 

Ravens are THE BEST defense, they give up the fewest points in the NFL with 17.8 per game / we are the 30th best offense at scoring with 20.8 points per game. Conversely the Ravens O is 8th, with 28.4 points per game. 

So it's basically their strengths are enhanced by our weaknesses. I don't see any other way around this, we are going to get massacred. 

Edited by Hunter2_1

If the Ravens have a weakness to exploit, it's that their run defense allows 4.5 yards per carry, which is 20th in the league. The Pats need to play ball control on offense and run play action off it to have any kind of shot. 

I'm expecting the Ravens to win by 2 scores nonetheless. 28-17.

Last year Baltimore gained 213 yards on 38 carries for an average of 5.6 yards per run, and also found the end zone three times. 

We couldn't set the edge last year WITH Collins and Hightower and KVN. Who we got to set an edge this time? I guess the Ravens OL isn't as good.

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Last year Baltimore gained 213 yards on 38 carries for an average of 5.6 yards per run, and also found the end zone three times. 

We couldn't set the edge last year WITH Collins and Hightower and KVN. Who we got to set an edge this time? I guess the Ravens OL isn't as good.

This is correct. OL is probably a solid 3-4 ticks worse than last year if you're grading on a 10 point scale tbh. If last year we played at a 9, we're like a 6 this year.

LT: Ronnie Stanley -> Orlando Brown Jr.

C; A healthy Matt Skura -> Post-ACL/MCL surgery Matt Skura

RG: Marshal Yanda -> Patrick Mekari 

RT: Orlando Brown Jr. -> D.J. Fluker

I know you guys are all gloom and doom in here but I really think this is going to be wayyy closer than you all think, and if that's the case, I will be officially on upset alert. I was just telling my forum - outside of the 09 and 12 playoff games, Gillette Stadium is heartbreak city for the Ravens in close games 😂

09 - Mark Clayton drop game (lost 27-21 after Clayton dropped a first-down catch inside the 10 on 4th and 9 the last series of game)

10 - Lost 23-20 in OT when we held a 20-10 lead to start the 4th quarter

11 - Billy Cundiff nuff said

14 - Divisional playoff game, held 14-0 and 28-14 leads during that game

All games our fans thought we could've/should've won...something about playing in Foxboro just lends ourselves to losing if the game is close unfortunately, haha

Edited by Ray Reed

On 11/11/2020 at 9:31 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

7-1 in picks.

Blow out to the Ravens. Something like 33-10

Ravens are the most productive team on the ground, with 170 rushing yards per game / we are 25th best at stopping the run, giving up 131 yards per game. 

Ravens are THE BEST defense, they give up the fewest points in the NFL with 17.8 per game / we are the 30th best offense at scoring with 20.8 points per game. Conversely the Ravens O is 8th, with 28.4 points per game. 

So it's basically their strengths are enhanced by our weaknesses. I don't see any other way around this, we are going to get massacred. 

Just throwing it out there. Both teams run, game will be over within the HR. I not sure they have time to put up 33 points. I will be a butt whopping that's for sure

I think the Patriots get down early.. maybe 10-0 first quarter and then Cam throws a couple INT's.. maybe one for a touchdown and we see Stidham 'get some experience" in the 4th quarter. 

The defense is going to be able to take Meyers completely out of the game.. and focus on stopping the RB's.. I doubt they score more than 14 points against this team and expect the Ravens to be in the 27-30 range.