Week 10 GDT: SNF against the Ravens

Deadpulse

Patriots vs Ravens  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the most rushing TDs?

2. 2. Which team leads the game in rushing yards?

3. 3. Does Jakobi continue his rise?

• Yes (at least 100 yards)
    • Sorta (at least 75 yards)
    • Back to earth (at least 50 yards)
    • Crashing back to earth (under 20 yards)
    • Just... oh god (no catches)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2020 at 01:20 AM

1 hour ago, CP3MVP said:

This is one of the best offensive lines of the BB era IMO. It’s just being wasted on poor QB play and terrible WRs

Yup. It's evident that this team will go as far as the run game + OL can lead them. If they can run the ball effectively and not turn the ball over, they can compete in any game. 

Bottom 10 roster in the NFL and I bet BB still coaches this team to a winning record. Guys too good for us to end up with a high draft pick.

To me the best thing I saw in this game was Cam at the line. He was changing plays and making a lot of calls. There was one play where he made the call and Meyers shrugged at him then Cam moved him to the other side of the formation, not sure if Meyers was saying we can't run it from this or Cam said you have to move, either way it worked.

It was by no means a perfect game but it showed they can beat a good team.

One question that I keep having watching the offensive line play is what happens with Cannon. He will be under contract  for two more years with nearly 10 mil cap hit next year and over 5 mil in dead money. Onwenu has played well where ever he has played and Eluemunor played well until he was injured but he is on a one year deal. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jofos said:

One question that I keep having watching the offensive line play is what happens with Cannon. He will be under contract  for two more years with nearly 10 mil cap hit next year and over 5 mil in dead money. Onwenu has played well where ever he has played and Eluemunor played well until he was injured but he is on a one year deal. 

I expect Cannon to retire. He's gonna be 33 next year and has dealt with nagging injuries for most of his career. 

5 minutes ago, Starless said:

$8 mil in dead money isn't that big a deal to a team that's expected to have close to $60 mil in cap space going into next year. 

I also was not think about the fact that he will already count against the cap. so the dead money for 21 would be 5.1 and 22 would be 2.6  for 7.8 in dead money and his cap hit for 21 was 9.9 so I guess that would be 2 million in additional cap space.

12 hours ago, jofos said:

To me the best thing I saw in this game was Cam at the line. He was changing plays and making a lot of calls. There was one play where he made the call and Meyers shrugged at him then Cam moved him to the other side of the formation, not sure if Meyers was saying we can't run it from this or Cam said you have to move, either way it worked.

It was by no means a perfect game but it showed they can beat a good team.

This was the most he 'alert alerted'. Sounded like Brady out there

On 11/16/2020 at 12:15 PM, CP3MVP said:

This is one of the best offensive lines of the BB era IMO. It’s just being wasted on poor QB play and terrible WRs

True. If only the OL had stayed healthy last year - even with the awful WR/TE play - I think they could have done some damage come play-off time.