Week 10 GDT: SNF against the Ravens

Deadpulse

Patriots vs Ravens  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the most rushing TDs?

2. 2. Which team leads the game in rushing yards?

3. 3. Does Jakobi continue his rise?

• Yes (at least 100 yards)
    • Sorta (at least 75 yards)
    • Back to earth (at least 50 yards)
    • Crashing back to earth (under 20 yards)
    • Just... oh god (no catches)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2020 at 01:20 AM

Really good win. Completely changes the outlook of the season tbo.. given that they play the Texans next week. 

Really makes you wonder if this years Ravens are last years Patriots though. Is their 6-2 record deceiving? Or are the Patriots turning a corner? It looks like the Ravens have only beat up on garbage teams this season and lost to the only two good teams they've faced before today. 

4 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

Good game. Thoroughly out coached the Ravens and outclassed them in every single way. Now please go win the division so I can have some sort of healthy season by winning my money at the end. Thanks

The rain and the slow start killed you guys. Always a fun game though, good luck the rest of the way. Rather see you guys come out over the Steelers. 

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

The rain and the slow start killed you guys. Always a fun game though, good luck the rest of the way. Rather see you guys come out over the Steelers. 

No, Greg Roman killed the Ravens. Didn't help that Brandon Williams went out and then it was completely open season for you guys running the football. The Steelers will take the division no question, but hopefully, the Ravens can at least make them sweat. Good luck the rest of the way.

Good game gentlemen. I think J.C.Jackson should have been one of the players of the game. Harris did great. I got the cam has more TD's prediction right, and the patriots rush more right. Should have taken in consideration the weather for the Jakobi prediction.

Only @Iron_man and I had more than two poll questions correct this week. Not a ton of movement as the majority of people thought Baltimore would play much better. Here are the updated standings:

User Total
Iron Man 9
The Third Rider 6
Deadpulse 6
Starless 6
Scottish Patriot 6
Crimmage 5
SBLIII 5
Hunter 2_1 5
IheartMyV8 4
LD696 4
DoleINGOut 3