The other NFL games week #10

Iron_man

For this weeks game we're at The Colts as they take on the Titans.

Sunday Early: No games on CBS due to the the masters. Fox: Eagles vs Giants, Bucs vs Panthers, Jaguars vs Packers, Washington vs Lions, Texans vs Browns

Sunday Late: Broncos vs Raiders, Bills vs Cardinals, Chargers vs Dolphins, Bengals vs Steelers, 9ers vs Saints, Seahawks vs Rams

Sunday Night: Ravens vs Patriots.

Monday Night: Vikings vs Bears.

Which of these match ups interest you? I think for me, I'll be watching Bucs vs panthers, Bengals vs Steelers, Our game, and the vikes vs bears. The steelers looked vulnerable after nearly losing to some practice squad QB that the Cowboys fielded, so I think the bengals might give them a good fight.

Some interesting low level games which can change draft positioning a great deal. 

Would be nice to see the following happen: 

• Giants over Eagles ( this one is tough because i think either who end up top 10 could take a QB) 
  • Washington over Lions
  • Texans over Browns ( possible but unlikely) 
  • Panthers over TB ( possible if TB starts to implode after last week)
  • Chargers over Dolphins ( interesting to see if they can fix their late game struggles) 
  • Denver over Vegas ( Can Drew Lock grow after last weeks late game win??) 
  • Arizona over Buffalo ( i think this will be a GREAT game) 
  • 49ers over Saints ( Saints run defense is meh so this ones possible imo) 

Is Minshew done for the season? or did he get benched because they feel he will win too many games and get them out of one of the top 2 qbs? 

I really liked what i saw from him last season.. if the Jags get rid of him I'd be all for the Pats grabbing him. 

Really disappointing to see Washington not win today.. they are going to be the team which takes QB#3 in the draft and I don't think they can win more than 5 games this season the rest of the way after that one. 

45 minutes ago, Iron_man said:

Holy crap Cardinals pulled it off. Didn't think they'd be the Bills.

First half was meh, but hell did the second half deliver. Last few minutes especially were nuts. No way should Arizona have been able to get that play off last second but touche to him for making the catch being surrounded by 3 people. 

• Like 2