Week 10 GDT - SF @ NO

N4L

How much will the niners lose by this weekend?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How much will the niners lose by this weekend?

• 1-3 points
    • 3-7 points
    • 8-14 points
    • 15-21 points
    • 22+ points

1 minute ago, Dub_City30 said:

We need a major upgrade id dump McGlinchey and Tomlinson and draft or sign some OL

McG definitely is going to go anywhere this year or next, I"m pretty sure. Tomlinson could, but I think with us likely already having to replace the other guard spot and potentially center (not sure what's going on with Richburg), I'd wager its more likely we keep him around. 

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I figured when they scored the last time that it was game, so yeah, I think that is the case. 

Anything anyone wants the podcast to touch on in this game? otherwise we probably won't talk to much about it 

The new part of the NFL rulebook of touching golden boy QBs and be called for a personal where our QB can get dove at in the knee area and be just fine... just dive at the ankles and give us a high ankle sprain clean play.... but sacking drew brees and landing on his side so your weight wont come down on him, now that is dirty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, burlow said:

The new part of the NFL rulebook of touching golden boy QBs and be called for a personal where our QB can get dove at in the knee area and be just fine... just dive at the ankles and give us a high ankle sprain clean play.... but sacking drew brees and landing on his side so your weight wont come down on him, now that is dirty.

I mean, we played the Packers last week, no postponement. If you are looking for a league that 1: respects the health of any of its players aside from a certain few or 2: applies health strictures with a semblance of routine and fairness, you've come to watch the wrong entertainment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JIllg said:

I mean, we played the Packers last week, no postponement. If you are looking for a league that 1: respects the health of any of its players aside from a certain few or 2: applies health strictures with a semblance of routine and fairness, you've come to watch the wrong entertainment. 

You almost have to decide to give QB the Greg Williams treatment, if you are going to get the flag may as well do the crime.