Week 10: Lions 🦁 and Tigers 🐯 and a “Football Team,” Oh my!

turtle28

"Final" stats ... note I lost Hulu halfway through so the numbers got messed up ... and I started getting sucked into the game so I didn't remove a penalty removed pass or two.

Totals Drive #1 Drive #2 Drive #3 Drive #4 Drive #5 Drive #6 Drive #7 Drive #8 Drive #9 Drive #10
Pass Target Depth Comp Att Pct Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att
Behind line of scrimmage 9 13 69.2%     0 1 1 1 1 2 1 1     4 4 2 2     0 2
Beyond LOS but before FD 15 24 62.5%     2 3 0 1 3 3 5 5         3 3 0 2 2 7
Beyond FD but less than 10 yds 2 3 66.7%                 1 1     1 2            
Beyond FD but greater than 10 yds 10 15 66.7% 2 2         0 1         1 1 3 3 2 2 2 6

TOTAL 36 55 65.5%                                        
                            kneel down     Killed Hulu, lost
full coverage

before half            

8 minutes ago, Slateman said:

I just don't know why Troy Apke had to force Chase Young into that penalty

In fairness, his inexplicable ability to allow players to get behind him damn near ended the game on that play without the penalty. If Quintez Cephus could track a deep ball, the game ends on a much shorter FG than it did.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

And bragging about his 300 yards got him benched, while Alex's 300 yards (against an inferior defense) gets him a stay of the starting job 

I’m impressed by both. Rivera should be too. Rivera says he benched Haskins for not doing the extra stuff and he has more to learn in that area and he has to learn the entire playbook. Rivera made hints of that after the Cle game & Balt games.

A reporter asked how long before this entire offense is installed and your offense is doing everything you want and clicking?

He said at this rate a year and a half! And that was with Dwayne starting. 

14 minutes ago, Woz said:

"Final" stats ... note I lost Hulu halfway through so the numbers got messed up ... and I started getting sucked into the game so I didn't remove a penalty removed pass or two.

Totals Drive #1 Drive #2 Drive #3 Drive #4 Drive #5 Drive #6 Drive #7 Drive #8 Drive #9 Drive #10
Pass Target Depth Comp Att Pct Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att Comp Att
Behind line of scrimmage 9 13 69.2%     0 1 1 1 1 2 1 1     4 4 2 2     0 2
Beyond LOS but before FD 15 24 62.5%     2 3 0 1 3 3 5 5         3 3 0 2 2 7
Beyond FD but less than 10 yds 2 3 66.7%                 1 1     1 2            
Beyond FD but greater than 10 yds 10 15 66.7% 2 2         0 1         1 1 3 3 2 2 2 6

TOTAL 36 55 65.5%                                        
                            kneel down     Killed Hulu, lost
full coverage

before half            

Wait, 15 attempts beyond 10 yards?

oh my god wow GIF

People can bash the DL all they want but our LBs are god awful. RBs and TEs are simply running wide open and QBs don’t have to hold the ball. I would bet if you could track it QBs probably get the ball off much quicker against us than they do other teams. It doesn’t help matters that our safety’s suck too. Going into this season relying on KPL, Bostic and Thomas Davis was just stupid. So while it’s fun to beat up on the DL, ignoring that the LBs are getting beat left and right is dumb. They have to do something about LB and safety. 

• Like 2