Week 10: Lions 🦁 and Tigers 🐯 and a “Football Team,” Oh my!

turtle28

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Well, maybe SOME accepted it -- a stopgap, but not sure even those really LIKED it . Especially including Fuller !

It was an awful trade. The biggest problem being the coach didn’t want him and he didn’t fit the offense. Including Fuller was just Andy Reid being better at his job than Bruce. 

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm sure you can find one... maybe two.

Accepting the trade once it’s over is not loving it. And, believing we can be about the same w/ more cap space to improve our D was also true as we did improve our D with that cap space not greatly but some. 

I saw it both ways but for 3 years I wanted Kirk re-signed. So, it’s not like I was ever happy that offseason. I was annoyed. Annoyed about Bruce not re-signing Kirk, annoyed that when Alex was here people weren’t giving him a chance before we even played a game with him.

I wasn’t jumping up and down about the trade, just quick to move on from it and move forward once we had Alex. I didn’t agree with including Fuller and I didn’t understand the contract extension at all from Bruce. That didn’t need to be done before he played for us.

Edited by turtle28

Just now, RSkinGM said:

That photographic memory of yours. You should try out for Jeopardy ! but sadly, No Alex Trebek . 😒

I don’t have a photographic memory, I wish. I just love sports and history too. If it’s math or science, I squeak by with a B or C. 😂