Sam Darnold to The Giants

Dan_Bali

8 minutes ago, Dan_Bali said:

Eli needs replacing.

This season is dead and buried.

They should just tank now and get the no.1 overall pick.

San Diego will run the table and finish with the No. 1 pick. Jerry Reese, holding the #2 pick, will fall in love with Sam Darnold and trade his own first, his 2019 first, his 2020 first, several second-round picks, Damon Harrison and Landon Collins to the Chargers in order to get that first pick.

Reese: "Well, Darnold has that mysterious something, that, that je ne sais quoi- I don't know, call it MAGIC- that means we have to have him!"

9 minutes ago, Starless said:

We're assuming Darnold will go #1 overall? Why?

Its likely him or rosen if they come out. Truthfully im not sure darnold comes out. But if he does, i still think he's one of the favorites to be #1

If Darnold can give any indication that he can play to his old standard, he should come out. Worse things could happen than being drafted by the Giants franchise and walking into OBJ, a good defense, and strong front office. Though after that the Giants should invest in the OL. If it was the Browns or Jets I'd stay in school. There's no reason to trust those franchises and there's still uncertainty to how long the top teams in the division will be around.

The Giants have had a Super Bowl win in every decade since the 80's and have won some type of title every decade aside from the 40's, 60's and 70's, going back to the 20's. They've also had 9 playoff appearances since 2000. 

Darnold should consider it. 

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Doesn't matter. You can't out tank the Browns. Can't be done. 

Well, that depends on whether or not the Browns are trying to tank. If the Browns want to tank, I imagine it will become quite easy to out tank the Browns.

Archived