GDT:Jaguars @ packers

LinderFournette

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

That guy gets killed by the refs every week on BS. Can't blame him for trying to flop/get a call tbh.

even beyond his flops, he's doing extra **** the whole game lol. no hate, was just amusing. can't think of the last player i've seen wild out a whole game like it seemed he was doing

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

even beyond his flops, he's doing extra **** the whole game lol. no hate, was just amusing. can't think of the last player i've seen wild out a whole game like it seemed he was doing

Ahh, gotcha.

Yeah he's always been pretty animated. 

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Question for you guys, does Henderson follow #1 WR's around? Debating starting Claypool or not this week.

Henderson is no where near shutdown he’ll make a splash play every other game. Starting Claypool would be just fine. He doesn’t follow the number 1 Wash may get into a spot where if Claypool gets goin he may stick Henderson on him but I wouldn’t expect to see him travel with a particular wideout. 

12 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Henderson is no where near shutdown he’ll make a splash play every other game. Starting Claypool would be just fine. He doesn’t follow the number 1 Wash may get into a spot where if Claypool gets goin he may stick Henderson on him but I wouldn’t expect to see him travel with a particular wideout. 

I mean, he largely does follow the #1. Every team we've played who has a legit #1 like LAC, GB, IND, etc. he's pretty much been consistently matched up with.

But yes, he's a rookie and going to take his lumps. Our pass rush outside of Allen is also poor, which puts even more stress on our corners. So I wouldn't be afraid to start any WR.

7 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I mean, he largely does follow the #1. Every team we've played who has a legit #1 like LAC, GB, IND, etc. he's followed them largely.

But yes, he's a rookie and going to take his lumps. Our pass rush outside of Allen is also poor, which puts even more stress on our corners. So I wouldn't be afraid to start any WR.

In terms of Pitt with no true 1 and a talented group of wideouts I don’t know who he’d predominantly play. That’s why I say whomever gets going. But if I’m Pitt I play Claypool a lot in the slot this game on Herndon a ton.. even tho he’s a rook he is a mismatch nightmare for Herndon. 

Edited by DuvalsKing
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DuvalsKing said:

In terms of Pitt with no true 1 and a talented group of wideouts I don’t know who he’d predominantly play. That’s why I say whomever gets going. But if I’m Pitt I play Claypool a lot in the slot this game on Herndon a ton.. even tho he’s a rook he is a mismatch nightmare for Herndon. 

Yeah for sure. Teams like that it's whoever's best guess. I'd imagine due to his freaky athleticism/size Hendo would follow him or Donate with Sidney on Juju.

• 2 weeks later...