Chiefer

Best?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best

• Mahomes/Hill
    • Rodgers/Adams
    • Wilson/Metcalf

Just now, beekay414 said:

I'm not the one making outlandish claims. In what way is Metcalf better than Davante?

In every way. Metcalf is a physical specimen that we rarely see at the position and he is producing like a top 2 wr on top of his physical ability and his blocking ability.

Adams has great numbers. But when i watch him i don't see someone who's play matches his stats. I don't know if I've ever been wowed by Adams. Maybe i don't watch GB enough or when i do he has played enough. Metcalf is just a different animal. 

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

In every way. Metcalf is a physical specimen that we rarely see at the position and he is producing like a top 2 wr on top of his physical ability and his blocking ability.

Adams has great numbers. But when i watch him i don't see someone who's play matches his stats. I don't know if I've ever been wowed by Adams. Maybe i don't watch GB enough or when i do he has played enough. Metcalf is just a different animal. 

lol okay. I've seen all I needed to see.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol okay. I've seen all I needed to see.

Not to mention Adams has a couple big games that heavily inflate his numbers, then bad to avg games. Too inconsistent. Metcalf is more consistent where he isnt having half his games being around 60 yds or less. 7 of Metcalf's 8 games he has had atleast 90 yds rec. Yeah, I'll definitely take Metcalf. No WR in the league in taking over him.

Edited by Bearerofnews

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Not to mention Adams has a couple big games that heavily inflate his numbers, then bad to avg games. Too inconsistent. Metcalf is more consistent where he isnt having half his games being around 60 yds or less. 7 of Metcalf's 8 games he has had atleast 90 yds rec. Yeah, I'll definitely take Metcalf. No WR in the league in taking over him.

LIS I've seen all I needed to see from you. 

29 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

As one of DK's biggest fans, sure he's bigger, faster and stronger than Davante Adams is, but Adams is still a better wide receiver than DK is.

Look at their per-game numbers:

Receiving
Rk Player From To Rec Yds TD
1 Davante Adams 2020 2020 8.8 112.5 1.3
2 D.K. Metcalf 2020 2020 5.4 98.5 1.0

It's not even close.

Speaking of Adams, we're talking about a guy who is just about mediocre/average in all athleticism traits, yet routinely destroys CB's and is putting up insane stats. How do you think a guy who doesn't run 4.3, isn't 6'4 and doesn't bench 225 50 times do that? By doing this:

Top 30 Davante Adams GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

The Passing Chronicles Week 5: I Need You To Believe - Pack to the Future

The guy's release and route running is the best in the game. DK just powers through people because of his frame/size/speed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

As one of DK's biggest fans, sure he's bigger, faster and stronger than Davante Adams is, but Adams is still a better wide receiver than DK is.

Look at their per-game numbers:

Receiving
Rk Player From To Rec Yds TD
1 Davante Adams 2020 2020 8.8 112.5 1.3
2 D.K. Metcalf 2020 2020 5.4 98.5 1.0

It's not even close.

Speaking of Adams, we're talking about a guy who is just about mediocre/average in all athleticism traits, yet routinely destroys CB's and is putting up insane stats. How do you think a guy who doesn't run 4.3, isn't 6'4 and doesn't bench 225 50 times do that? By doing this:

Top 30 Davante Adams GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

The Passing Chronicles Week 5: I Need You To Believe - Pack to the Future

The guy's release and route running is the best in the game. DK just powers through people because of his frame/size/speed.

Only thing Adams is better at is route running... it ends there. Again, look at Adams numbers not in a vacuum, but under a magnifying glass. He has big games that offset his production on a per game; consistent level. Where as DK is putting up atleast 93 yds every game virtually. 

There isn't a WR I'm taking right now over DK in the league. He is big, strong, explosive, dynamic, well rounded, young and consistent game to game.  

Edited by Bearerofnews