Chiefer

Best?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best

• Mahomes/Hill
    • Rodgers/Adams
    • Wilson/Metcalf

21 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

As one of DK's biggest fans, sure he's bigger, faster and stronger than Davante Adams is, but Adams is still a better wide receiver than DK is.

Look at their per-game numbers:

Receiving
Rk Player From To Rec Yds TD
1 Davante Adams 2020 2020 8.8 112.5 1.3
2 D.K. Metcalf 2020 2020 5.4 98.5 1.0

It's not even close.

Speaking of Adams, we're talking about a guy who is just about mediocre/average in all athleticism traits, yet routinely destroys CB's and is putting up insane stats. How do you think a guy who doesn't run 4.3, isn't 6'4 and doesn't bench 225 50 times do that? By doing this:

Top 30 Davante Adams GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

The Passing Chronicles Week 5: I Need You To Believe - Pack to the Future

The guy's release and route running is the best in the game. DK just powers through people because of his frame/size/speed.

Another plus in Adams' favor is everyone knows he is going to be thrown to but he still finds ways to get open and get YACs.

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 9:23 AM, Chiefer said:

Kelce said that Mahomes to Tyreek is the best combo in football 

Maybe on paper,  honestly Mahomes and Tyreek really haven’t been on the same page all year.   Not saying they aren’t still dynamic,  but they are still leaving quite a few plays on the field. 

23 hours ago, showtime said:

I'd say Mahomes and Hill just based off Mahomes being clearly the best QB in the game and he has been the past two years.

Allen and Diggs probably deserve to be mentioned.

If Allen and Diggs got posted they would probably get 0 votes, so they probably don't deserve to be posted

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

I went with Rodgers and Adams.

Blows my mind there are people that actually think DK is a better WR right now than Adams. I currently have him at #4 behind Adams, Julio, and Hopkins. 

I would have a hard time putting DK over Adams, Julio, Hopkins, Michael Thomas right now. I think he is firmly in tier 2, for now. I would be very interested to see DK as a bonafide #1 option. 

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JonStark said:

I went with Rodgers and Adams.

Blows my mind there are people that actually think DK is a better WR right now than Adams. I currently have him at #4 behind Adams, Julio, and Hopkins. 

It blows your mind that someone has your 4th best WR ranked better than WR you have 3rd, 2nd or 1st.  My mind is blown that, that blows your mind.

8 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Maybe on paper,  honestly Mahomes and Tyreek really haven’t been on the same page all year.   Not saying they aren’t still dynamic,  but they are still leaving quite a few plays on the field. 

Not the last couple weeks lol

6 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

It blows your mind that someone has your 4th best WR ranked better than WR you have 3rd, 2nd or 1st.  My mind is blown that, that blows your mind.

Yes, because my gap is pretty big between Adams and Metcalf. At this stage of DK's career, it's shouldn't even be a discussion (with any of the other three IMO and Michael Thomas is neck and neck for 5).

I'm guessing you have him on your fantasy team or something? 

58 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Yes, because my gap is pretty big between Adams and Metcalf. At this stage of DK's career, it's shouldn't even be a discussion (with any of the other three IMO and Michael Thomas is neck and neck for 5).

I'm guessing you have him on your fantasy team or something? 

Nope, didnt do fantasy football this year. His numbers back him being the best, his consistency, just the eye test and physical traits as a total package.. hard to argue against him this year. Again, this is solely based on this year. Not body of work.