Chiefer

Best?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best

• Mahomes/Hill
    • Rodgers/Adams
    • Wilson/Metcalf

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Man, I'll remember that. Thanks for your concern.

lol okay. If you can't answer your own question, we're done here. You can't have it both ways there, my Bear fan.

8 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:
23 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:
On 11/14/2020 at 12:02 AM, beekay414 said:

I mean, prime example as to why you can't use an 8 game sample size to label someone as the best at their position group...

Last 8 games for Devante Parker last year: 44/802/5

DK's 8 games this year: 43/788/8

You absolutely need a body of work. And I don't even think Davante's the best WR in the game. I still think it's Julio or Nuk.

Was Rodgers and Adams the best QB/WR combo last year? 

I'll ask again?

^^ This doesn't seem like a two way question. It seem like a pretty straight forward question that you refuse to answer. 

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

^^ This doesn't seem like a two way question. It seem like a pretty straight forward question that you refuse to answer. 

And you keep dodging the qualifier that apparently disqualifies the whole thread. But you don't know what logistics are nor can you argue in good faith. Stick to Twitter.

Just now, beekay414 said:

And you keep dodging the qualifier that apparently disqualifies the whole thread. But you don't know what logistics are nor can you argue in good faith. Stick to Twitter.

LOL. Dodging the question again because you know damn well how it will make you look after everything you've posted. 

You got butt hurt over a small part of my original post, all because it didn't praise your all mighty Rodgers.

This forum has officially became a joke. The NFL has too many sheep fans who are so damn fickle that it's too hard to bear sometimes.

If you would've asked this question a year ago, Rodgers wouldn't have even been on this list and neither would this Packer homer. But suddenly Rodgers is listed with Adams.

Every year it's the same format. X player was terrible in 2019 and so all offseason we hear "he is overrated and I knew it".   But if that same player plays well in a few games then they're automatically one of the best and they forget what they said about X player in the offseason. 

Then you decided to use the "stop picking on me", and THEN the "I don't care" (when you clearly do).  But again fudge fan, I'm sorry I hurt you. 

5 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

LOL. Dodging the question again because you know damn well how it will make you look after everything you've posted. 

And you can't answer my rebuttal which makes you look like a stooge.

6 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Then you decided to use the "stop picking on me", and THEN the "I don't care" (when you clearly do).  But again fudge fan, I'm sorry I hurt you. 

Stick to Twitter bud. It'll make you feel better about yourself. 

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:
13 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

And you can't answer my rebuttal which makes you look like a stooge.

Do you even know a rebuttal is lol?  I asked a direct question and you refuse to answer it. That's not a rebuttal. That's simply dodging a question. Are you Trump?

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

Do you even know a rebuttal is lol?  I asked a direct question and you refuse to answer it. That's not a rebuttal. That's simply dodging a question. Are you Trump?

Yes a rebuttal is a refutation or contradiction. Which I responded with. I'm sorry you weren't expecting a logical approach. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yes a rebuttal is a refutation or contradiction. Which I responded with. I'm sorry you weren't expecting a logical approach. 

Which you haven't done at all becuase you refuse to answer a simple question.  Jesus Christ dude. How much more obtuse can you be? Nevermind, I shouldn't ask that question to you based on this thread.

verb (used with object), re·but·ted, re·but·ting.

to refute by evidence or argument.
to oppose by contrary proof.

verb (used without object), re·but·ted, re·but·ting.

to provide some evidence or argument that refutes or opposes.

To get this subject back on track, I will ask again.

37 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:
48 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:
23 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I mean, prime example as to why you can't use an 8 game sample size to label someone as the best at their position group...

You absolutely need a body of work. And I don't even think Davante's the best WR in the game. I still think it's Julio or Nuk.

I'll ask again?

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Which you haven't done at all becuase you refuse to answer a simple question.  Jesus Christ dude. How much more obtuse can you be? Nevermind, I shouldn't ask that question to you based on this thread.

I'm sorry you got the wrong education but I asked you a question in straight refute of yours and you ignored it. You can't isolate one part of the argument and ignore the rest of it. LIS, stick to Twitter with that approach.

If Wilson/Metcalf wasn't the best QB/WR combo then the why is Rodgers/Adams relevant? Oh, because you say so.

51 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I'm sorry you got the wrong education but I asked you a question in straight refute of yours and you ignored it. You can't isolate one part of the argument and ignore the rest of it. LIS, stick to Twitter with that approach.

If Wilson/Metcalf wasn't the best QB/WR combo then the why is Rodgers/Adams relevant? Oh, because you say so.

Keep making a fool of yourself. But thanks for playing. 

54 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:
1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

verb (used with object), re·but·ted, re·but·ting.

to refute by evidence or argument.
to oppose by contrary proof.

verb (used without object), re·but·ted, re·but·ting.

to provide some evidence or argument that refutes or opposes.

52 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

To get this subject back on track, I will ask again.

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:
48 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:
On 11/14/2020 at 3:27 AM, JAF-N72EX said:

I'll ask again?

23 hours ago, beekay414 said:
On 11/14/2020 at 3:27 AM, JAF-N72EX said:

Enjoy Nick Foles

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:
2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I'm drunk.

That fits your posts. 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

If I remember right, fudge fan is a derogatory term towards Packers fans. Nice.

Sorry if I hurt your sensitive feelings. Please accept this virtual care bear to help you through these tough times.