Cardinals sign CB Jonathan Joseph

TheKillerNacho

What's interesting is they cut De'vaunte Bausby - who was cut by DEN in a numbers game 2 weeks ago (much to our fanbase's dismay), and once released by ARI, was immediately reclaimed on waivers by DEN (and frankly, the cut was a mistake IMO). 

I get that ARI's press-man scheme is different and Bausby might have had more difficulty in making the adjustment - but man, Joseph looked completely done in HOU.  We'll see.

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

What's interesting is they cut De'vaunte Bausby - who was cut by DEN in a numbers game 2 weeks ago (much to our fanbase's dismay), and once released by ARI, was immediately reclaimed on waivers by DEN (and frankly, the cut was a mistake IMO). 

I get that ARI's press-man scheme is different and Bausby might have had more difficulty in making the adjustment - but man, Joseph looked completely done in HOU.  We'll see.

You should have seen him in Tennessee.

I liked Joseph, and I don't think the Titans planned on playing him as much as they had to.  He struggled enough in a zone scheme, if they're playing heavy man, they better be ready to have a safety assisting him in coverage every time.

Teams must be just watching his gametape from his Bengals days, because he hasnt been good since he left there.   Not sure why anyone would sign him.   Better off giving a young CB more opportunities.   Even if they aren't good at least there is upside.   JJo is donezo.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Broncofan said:

i thought he got hurt

JJ is prob like the 6th CB on the team so i don't imagine him playing much unless our 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th cbs are all out like they were last gm

On 11/11/2020 at 3:00 PM, 43M said:

Teams must be just watching his gametape from his Bengals days, because he hasnt been good since he left there.   

He probably played his best Football in Houston, tbh. From 2011 to 2015, he had a case as a top 10ish CB.

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

He probably played his best Football in Houston, tbh. From 2011 to 2015, he had a case as a top 10ish CB.

To be honest, I didnt follow him much in Houston.   I remember towards the end of his time there I saw people complaining about him, and it hasnt gotten better since.   I knew he was pretty damn good in Cincy and wanted the Steelers to target him in free agency, but after you guys got him, I just sulked and endured the Steelers trotting out bums like Antwon Blake, Brice McCain and Ross Cockrell for years.

Its hard to be a Steelers fan.   You Texans fans havent had to endure what weve had to go through.   :ph34r: