Giants4eva

Week 10 GDT: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Gmen @ 1:05pm EST

Here we are. Who would have thunk it. Its week 10 and we are 2-7 vying for possible 1st place / playoff implications. This season is about as insane as it can get. This is now the time for Daniel Jones to show us he can beat another team. Show us just this this one time u can defeat the team who has haunted us for a very long time now. If DJ wants to earn some more respect from me and show me ive been too harsh a critic on him .. GO. OUT. AND BEAT THIS GODDAMN TEAM. Birds come in banged up, alot of questions surrounding them in certain areas, especially with Wentz as their qb. Their defense is still stout regardless of what the record says. If DJ beats their defence, we beat this team. Show me DJ.. SHOW ME!!! We have started to gel in the last few weeks in many areas. Oline starting to play up to their capabilities. The defence while not perfect is keeping us in games and ST has shown they belong. Lets take this one !!!!!!!!!!!

Gmen 24 / Birds 20

Edited by Giants4eva
  • Like 1

Let no set up DJ to fail, this Eagles team is coming in healthier than the one we played not too long ago. I also do not like how the schedule is against us when we play the Eagles. First we have a short week and have to play Thursday night football on the road. Now the Eagles have had two weeks to prepare for us. 

That being said, I believe we have the best coaching staff in the NFC East, they will do what they always do come up with a game plan that will keep us competitive at half time. To overcome dominance it has to be done in dramatic fashion so final score...

Giants 26 Eagles 23 in OT 

Dallas on bye, WFT @ Detroit. Gmen take this game really makes things interesting in the division. But considering they haven't beat Philly since....2016....

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

Dallas on bye, WFT @ Detroit. Gmen take this game really makes things interesting in the division. But considering they haven't beat Philly since....2016....

That streak comes to an end on Sunday. I feel this is the time we finally beat them, no matter how ugly, no matter how contested, i feel this team is ready to beat them this go around. 

Just like we always have Washington's number, the Eagles always have our number. A win would buck all the trends we've seen over the past few years. I don't see it happening.

Wonder how much dead money Tate is going to cost this team next season.

Love the coaching staff that this team has now and believe Judge can give this team a shot, but the GM needs to go.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Wonder how much dead money Tate is going to cost this team next season.

Love the coaching staff that this team has now and believe Judge can give this team a shot, but the GM needs to go.

Welcome back! You are the cap expert.

Tate will cost $4.7M in dead money with $6.1M in cap savings.

https://overthecap.com/player/golden-tate/1541/

Giants are 4 - 17 against the Eagles in the past decade...

On 11/13/2020 at 10:42 AM, Gmen said:

Giants are 4 - 17 against the Eagles in the past decade...

Let's make it 5-17 tomorrow. 

• Like 1

I want the Giants to win, even some what predicted a win. I just want people to understand just how much of an uphill battle this is going to be. They are getting offensive linemen back, wideouts back one of their key tight ends and their starting running back has returned. Their offense has been greatly enhanced, there is a good reason why the odds maker has them as the favorite to win this game.

• Like 1

Awesome recovery after the bad KR and sack!

Losing Slayton is tough though