Week 10 GDT: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Gmen @ 1:05pm EST

Giants4eva

I went to work at noon today after a fun night last night of seeing my wife and I's really good couple friends get engaged. I checked the score on my work computer just a couple times throughout the game. Giants up 14-3, then Giants up 21-17... ah we are gonna blow it again. Oh well. I finish my work and see an email from my wife with the title "GIANTS WIN". Had to confirm with the NFL website to make sure I wasn't dreaming. And I am an extremely happy man.

They did it boys.

• Like 2

On 11/12/2020 at 8:52 AM, Giants4eva said:

That streak comes to an end on Sunday. I feel this is the time we finally beat them, no matter how ugly, no matter how contested, i feel this team is ready to beat them this go around. 

Props to you for calling it.

Good team win. Of course I was happy with how the Giants were playing and hoping they would finish it off, but I was fully expecting them to blow it like they have several times already this season. Glad the team and DJ showed some growth. Really liking what Judge has done with the culture and mindset of this team so far. I can see why he blew away the FO in the interview process. Hopefully he can continue what he's doing and stay at the helm for the long run.

Edited by w4rrior723
  • Like 4

One guy who has to get some serious love from me besides DJ is Wayne Gallman. That kid was playing flat out angry yesterday. Even on the very final drive to run out the last 1:50 he was hitting those holes with reckless abandon. This team is now gonna be a force to deal with the rest of the season. It is almost supernatural what Joe Judge and his coaching staff have done for this team. I have to give credit to the men behind the scenes really do. Patrick Graham, Jason Garrett, Marc Columbo are showing these men how coaching the right ways brings out the most in every player. Couldn't say that at all for Shurmur's staff or McAdoo's. 

Edited by Giants4eva
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

One guy who has to get some serious love from me besides DJ is Wayne Gallman. That kid was playing flat out angry yesterday. Even on the very final drive to run out the last 1:50 he was hitting those holes with reckless abandon. This team is now gonna be a force to deal with the rest of the season. It is almost supernatural what Joe Judge and his coaching staff have done for this team. I have to give credit to the men behind the scenes really do. Patrick Graham, Jason Garrett, Marc Columbo are showing these men how coaching the right ways brings out the most in every player. Couldn't say that at all for Shurmur's staff or McAdoo's. 

Mara said it, and he was right, that what he was looking for this year was improvement and playing important games late in the year. So far, so good. It's really important that the team is able to win while improving week to week. Gallman has run great the past few weeks.

I want to give an extra huge shoutout to Colombo. I was pretty disappointed in him after the first 6 weeks or so when Andrew Thomas looked awful and the line was struggling overall. I thought he was a really good OL coach, but maybe I was wrong. Then he talks to the media before the Bucs game, says Andrew Thomas is going to step up his game really quickly, and it has been like night and day. Thomas still isn't playing as well as Tristan Wirfs and he's still only an average LT right now, but he's strung together 3 good games in a row against tough defensive fronts immediately after Colombo said he was going to step up his game. I don't know what happened behind the scenes, but I love seeing coaches get out of their players what they say they are going to get out of them.

• Like 1