Weak Ten: Jacksenville Jaguars @ GBP

mikebpackfan

Jag-wires?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of people that pronounce it Jag-wires?

• They are Jag Offs
    • They should be hung from their testicles until death
    • I think it really classes it up.
    • People really say it that way?

Just now, HighCalebR said:

The guy was lewis' he didnt get help on the double but the guy got across lewis face for the tackle.

Dear lord dude. 

Again.

You tried to make the point that we were running behind Turner because we trust him to get it done. But on 3rd and short, we ran up the gut...not to Turner's side. I can acknowledge Turner played poorly while also acknowledging Lewis missed his block as well. The whole team hasn't played well. Sorry for pointing out Billy Turner. I'll make sure to coddle him going forward 🙄

Just now, rthom348 said:

Dear lord dude. 

Again.

You tried to make the point that we were running behind Turner because we trust him to get it done. But on 3rd and short, we ran up the gut...not to Turner's side. I can acknowledge Turner played poorly while also acknowledging Lewis missed his block as well. The whole team hasn't played well. Sorry for pointing out Billy Turner. I'll make sure to coddle him going forward 🙄

Lol not to turners side but lewis' guy made the tackle. Lolololololol wut.

I dont think Turner played great. I dont need you to coddle him. You asked why he wasn't removed from the field because "he was constantly being beat in every facet" to paraphrase.. I was calling out your overreaction to his mediocrity.

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Yes. You said get him off the field. Theres no reason to make that move. You literally just said he was the best option to run behind today. Lol

Also, I never even said get him off the field lol. You're again trying to argue against a valid criticism of a player's performance today. I simply asked if he's our best option. And then said he's playing terribly. Read my posts instead of writing them for me