Weak Ten: Jacksenville Jaguars @ GBP

mikebpackfan

Jag-wires?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of people that pronounce it Jag-wires?

• They are Jag Offs
    • They should be hung from their testicles until death
    • I think it really classes it up.
    • People really say it that way?

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

.Why has it been a revolving door, though?!?... Certainly not because of poor play. The Packers had great production at RT going into this game.

With different players manning the position throughout the season. I didn't say Wagner is better. I didn't say Jenkins is either. I asked if Turner is our best.

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think he is.  Wagner hasn't been a world beater either.  And we could shuffle Jenkins over and play Runyan, but why try to fix what isn't broken? A lot of guys had a rough day at the office today.  Jacksonville came to play.

This is a good response to the question I asked. Thank you. I don't know why that was so hard for others.

Ben Fennell -    Good win for the Packers...

They aren't all pretty and comfortable blow-outs Winning ugly, facing adversity is part of the equation.

Wins are wins.

Mistakes to fix/clean up like every week

Give Jaguars credit for battling... Give Packers credit for finishing!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I prefer Sumpthin New to Fantastic Voyage from Coolio.  But funk is probably my third favorite musical genre behind metal and new wave.  Love me some Lakeside.  

Now “slide, slide, slippiddy slide” is stuck in my head. 

1 minute ago, rthom348 said:

This is a good response to the question I asked. Thank you. I don't know why that was so hard for others.

Timing is everything in life. Right now people just want to celebrate a win.

That said, I always thought Turner would be the left T going forward, but after today's signing of Bak, I don't know what his role is. Probably a jack of all trades on the OL, but master of none. 

1 minute ago, rthom348 said:

See what you wanna see bud. Good day

How do you find out if hes our best option if you dont take him off the field? Is this the only game you've watched this year? Did you not see the exceptionally overblown hype train behind him the last couple weeks?

I dont like the overreactions in either directions. In my second or third comment to you i said "billy is fine" which is almost exactly what dave just said more eloquently, but you were still in your feelings. 

Honestly If you were a usual poster doing overreaction takes I probably give you a football. People coming in to just complain is annoying to me though.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Timing is everything in life. Right now people just want to celebrate a win.

That said, I always thought Turner would be the left T going forward, but after today's signing of Bak, I don't know what his role is. Probably a jack of all trades on the OL, but master of none. 

I'm happy with the win as well. Turner just seems like a slightly better version of Alex Light. I see nothing special about him. But that doesn't mean I think he's trash or should be gone. Whoever I was debating with seems to think I'm Outpost talking about Pettine, or Rodgers from last year. Lol

4 minutes ago, rthom348 said:

I'm happy with the win as well. Turner just seems like a slightly better version of Alex Light. I see nothing special about him. But that doesn't mean I think he's trash or should be gone. Whoever I was debating with seems to think I'm Outpost talking about Pettine, or Rodgers from last year. Lol

I saw him do some good work on a few screens.  He had a tough matchup today but if he’s going to be our starting RT, I want to see him do better. His holding penalty that called back a TD was not a very good call. 

2 minutes ago, rthom348 said:

Not sure what the OL will look like next year. Only for sure thing is Bak can be penciled in at Left T. And Jenkins will be playing some place, either left G, or C. The rest is up in the air, so to speak. Linsley could be lost to free agency. Runyon might earn a G spot. Then there's the draft. Should be interesting.