Weak Ten: Jacksenville Jaguars @ GBP

mikebpackfan

Jag-wires?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of people that pronounce it Jag-wires?

• They are Jag Offs
    • They should be hung from their testicles until death
    • I think it really classes it up.
    • People really say it that way?

7 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

How do you find out if hes our best option if you dont take him off the field? Is this the only game you've watched this year? Did you not see the exceptionally overblown hype train behind him the last couple weeks?

I dont like the overreactions in either directions. In my second or third comment to you i said "billy is fine" which is almost exactly what dave just said more eloquently, but you were still in your feelings. 

Honestly If you were a usual poster doing overreaction takes I probably give you a football. People coming in to just complain is annoying to me though.

"People coming in to just complain is annoying to me though." But I'm in my feelings. Lol I asked a question and stated the dude was playing poorly. You did the rest bro. I've been following this forum since I was like 13 years old and I'm 29 now. I'm not new. I just don't post a lot. The complaining in this forum every year is annoying. Usually I'm of the mindset that the complaints in here are ridiculous. And you'd see that if you were a weirdo and looked up my older posts from seasons past (obviously I don't expect you to). 

I know you said Billy is fine. But you didn't say he's our best option, which is all I asked. If there was a misinterpretation, that's fine too. Sorry

Just now, Brit Pack said:

Is Josh Jackson plating well or just not really tested?

I think that he is ascending.  He was poor last season.  He is better this season.  We just have to hope that if we take a risk like we did with thinking Damarious Randall and Quentin Rollins were going to continue to improve, that it works out for us this time.  Part of me kind of wants to see what the trio of Jackson-Hollman-Sullivan can do next week against the Colts, in a dome.  I really like Sullivan in his current role.  You almost never see him giving up yards, and I don't think he has been beaten for a TD.  If either Jackson or Hollman can be an average starter, we probably can let King walk, even though I think that he is the superior player.  

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think that he is ascending.  He was poor last season.  He is better this season.  We just have to hope that if we take a risk like we did with thinking Damarious Randall and Quentin Rollins were going to continue to improve, that it works out for us this time.  Part of me kind of wants to see what the trio of Jackson-Hollman-Sullivan can do next week against the Colts, in a dome.  I really like Sullivan in his current role.  You almost never see him giving up yards, and I don't think he has been beaten for a TD.  If either Jackson or Hollman can be an average starter, we probably can let King walk, even though I think that he is the superior player.  

After resigning Bakh, we arent gonna have the money for King.  What's left is Aaron Jones money.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Not sure what the OL will look like next year. Only for sure thing is Bak can be penciled in at Left T. And Jenkins will be playing some place, either left G, or C. The rest is up in the air, so to speak. Linsley could be lost to free agency. Runyon might earn a G spot. Then there's the draft. Should be interesting. 

You can probably pencil in Lucas Patrick somewhere.  He can play either guard spot, and center.  If he is relegated to a back-up role, this will be a very, very good OL.  He only costs a little over a million dollars next season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I think King is pretty much gone after this season. Not because I don't think he's a good corner, which I do. But like you said, Sullivan has looked good this season. And we'll likely draft another corner in the next draft anyway. With Bakh getting the money he got, we probably won't prioritize keeping King. We do need Savage to improve though. If he takes a leap, he can help mask sub-par CB play, if it exists next season

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

You can probably pencil in Lucas Patrick somewhere.  He can play either guard spot, and center.  If he is relegated to a back-up role, this will be a very, very good OL.  He only costs a little over a million dollars next season.

If the other two kids on the PS/IR we drafted this year have Runyan trajectory, we might be looking at just that.  Here's to hoping.

Just now, HeresAGuy said:

After resigning Bakh, we arent gonna have the money for King.  What's left is Aaron Jones money.

That is why I want to see as much of Jackson and Hollman as possible.  If they can't cut it, you are either re-signing King, or investing another relatively high draft pick at CB.  I have always seen it as either King or Jones.  And early on, I was pulling for King.  But he is never healthy, and the other DBs are playing passable through my amateur's eye, and I have started to come around to possibly retaining Jones and letting King walk.   

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

That is why I want to see as much of Jackson and Hollman as possible.  If they can't cut it, you are either re-signing King, or investing another relatively high draft pick at CB.  I have always seen it as either King or Jones.  And early on, I was pulling for King.  But he is never healthy, and the other DBs are playing passable through my amateur's eye, and I have started to come around to possibly retaining Jones and letting King walk.   

King can't stay healthy. If Jackson and Sullivan continue to develop, I let King walk. Use any left over cash to sign Jones. We need play makers who can stress a defense.

• Like 1