Weak Ten: Jacksenville Jaguars @ GBP

mikebpackfan

Jag-wires?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of people that pronounce it Jag-wires?

• They are Jag Offs
    • They should be hung from their testicles until death
    • I think it really classes it up.
    • People really say it that way?

1 minute ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

King can't stay healthy. If Jackson and Sullivan continue to develop, I let King walk. Use any left over cash to sign Jones. We need play makers who can stress a defense.

took the words right out of my mouth.

With the limited amount I have seen Hollman, it has made me want to see more.  I want to see what we got there.  Hes shown well when on the field.

• Like 1

Jones and Williams are both making about 2.2 this season.  Dillon will make about 1.2 next season.  Assuming that Jones gets top __ money, and Williams will get some sort of raise, that is an awful lot of money to be putting toward RBs.  And we will have a 36 cap hit for Rodgers, and Bakh is averaging 23, we just don't have the space.  

5 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Good question, but I don't think he gets "star" money.

Yeah definitely not "star" money. But we always hear about these "Packer people" that GB values maybe more than other teams would. By all accounts, Jamaal brings great energy to the team and backs it up with dependable play. He may be a top 3 handcuff back in the league. Can't always pay guys like that. I think we let him test the market, and let him decide what he wants. I could see him taking slightly less money to stay here. He seems like he genuinely loves being a Packer

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Most people hereabouts think that you see Alexander and Jamaal stay, while Jones and King leave. 

Jeez I hope Alexander stays. We need him the most out of all these names. Sadly, I could also see Alexander playing for a bigger market team. He's box office

3 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

King can't stay healthy. If Jackson and Sullivan continue to develop, I let King walk. Use any left over cash to sign Jones. We need play makers who can stress a defense.

Here's the dilemma though.  They have to develop.  I still get into arguments about letting Casey Hayward walk.  It was the correct decision, given the information that was available at the time.  Unfortunately, for us, it completely backfired.  I'd hate for that to happen again.  And I'd really hate for that to happen because we didn't have cap space because we paid a RB.  I like Aaron Jones.  I wish him nothing but success.  But I will always feel that you pay your OL so you don't have to pay your RBs.

18 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

Also good news is since we won, now I get to create next weeks game d..

Wait a minute, what the ****?

I see we both created a recap thread.  I can delete mine, but it was my first.  Create that week 11 thread, the other one is cursed and should have a stake driven straight through its heart.