Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

I’m starting to think good defense isn’t a thing anymore and there’s just better than most.

It’s a good train of thought. Good players, force turnovers, get off the field on 3rd downs are traditional the most trustworthy groups. After that a lot of it can be misguided by game scripts.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't believe the Falcons will do it. I do believe that we are looking to move on...but it's like 50/50 that we actually do. If the falcons trade Ryan, I'm 100% in on that....but if we pick close to top 10 like I think we are, I can't give that pick up for Ryan given his age. It'd have to be like a 2022 first round pick. 

I think the falcons might do it if they're picking top 10 with a new coach. But do you guys really have a deep threat? If you're getting Ryan you'd like to have a deep threat, instead of RAC receivers.  I honestly would move on from Jimmy G without hesitation if I were Kyle Shanahan, he's so limited in what he can do with Jimmy G, almost anybody would be an upgrade over this guy. I still can't believe that guy missed Sanders wiiiiideeeeee open in the super bowl like that lmao. 

Just now, JohnCena said:

I think the falcons might do it if they're picking top 10 with a new coach. But do you guys really have a deep threat? If you're getting Ryan you'd like to have a deep threat, instead of RAC receivers.  I honestly would move on from Jimmy G without hesitation if I were Kyle Shanahan, he's so limited in what he can do with Jimmy G, almost anybody would be an upgrade over this guy. I still can't believe that guy missed Sanders wiiiiideeeeee open in the super bowl like that lmao. 

That's what Aiyuk did in college. 50% of his routes were bubbles or fly patterns. Not really concerned about the receivers. Richie James could do it too, most likely, though it's weird at 5'8, and we sitll have Travis Benjamin.