Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

Wilson’s Trash. He could only carry that sorry franchise for so long before he wears down. There’s no way Seattle’s anything more than a 5-11 team with any other QB. It blows my mind. I love it when he gets dumped on. Despise Seattle with all my heart. Sean Mcvay owns that scrub Pete. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

Wilson’s Trash. He could only carry that sorry franchise for so long before he wears down. There’s no way Seattle’s anything more than a 5-11 team with any other QB. It blows my mind. I love it when he gets dumped on. Despise Seattle with all my heart. Sean Mcvay owns that scrub Pete. 

what a confusing post 

• Like 2

Just now, JohnCena said:

The Steelers about to be 9-0 but you just know they're not the best team in football. 

In a year where only 1 team per conference gets a bye you don't have to be the best team to win the Super Bowl.

That D is for real and those WRs are dangerous. I like them at home against anyone.

I don't blame you for not trusting them after the Cowboys game though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

In a year where only 1 team per conference gets a bye you don't have to be the best team to win the Super Bowl.

That D is for real and those WRs are dangerous. I like them at home against anyone.

I don't blame you for not trusting them after the Cowboys game though.

Yeah it's really the cowboys game I'm not taking them over the Chiefs no matter where they play.

• Like 1