Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So rushing TDs just don’t count? 

And KC is still probably a playoff team with an average QB. AZ would be drafting top 5s. I don’t take the valuable part of MVP literally but you brought it up.

Not as much as interceptions and losses detract from an MVP argument. I mean, by this logic Ben is an MVP since the Steelers aren't a playoff team without him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So rushing TDs just don’t count? 

And KC is still probably a playoff team with an average QB. AZ would be drafting top 5s. I don’t take the valuable part of MVP literally but you brought it up.

Lmao you can't seriously think Kyler would win MVP over Mahomes right now. 🤣 Add the rushing up and he still has less touchdowns than Mahomes has passing touchdowns.

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

The chances the unluckiest team in the league has to get a int is 0%.

Man this defense had 2 possibly 3 ints of Tua that they let go. Pathetic.

They are the very definition of anti-clutch. The defense, and ST are the biggest liability. Which is odd, since the defense was supposed to be the teams strength coming into this year. I know, at this point injuries play a major factor for the defense, but this defense even with some of the guys back is not the same defense as the 2018 year, it looks like their confidence was shattered by the Pats in that divisional game.