Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

3 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Not saying he'd get my vote, but he is ONE HUNDRED percent in the conversation now and you're insane if you don't think that

There is no conversation because Patrick Mahomes has deservedly run away with the award. But even then, I would have him 4th at best. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

it was a freak play but murray is not without blame, it was a really bad throw

Sure and Josh Allen had 3 passes into the defenders hands and gets out scott free (well sorta, he still ended up throwing 2 picks actually, but EASILY 3 more).

It happens.

Edited by Zalixar

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Seriously... I don't even see how Murray is even ahead of Wilson despite Wilson having two terrible games back-to-back.

are you counting today?

cause wouldn't that make 3

AZ, BUF, and LAR

(I have no idea what happened in the LAR gm)

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

breh, he was +2500 to be MVP. Even if he's in 3rd place, you should still feel good about it

I'm not disagreeing with that. I just think people are really trying to make it out as if Kyler is having this unprecedented season ignoring the turnovers.

• Like 1

Just now, Zalixar said:

Sure and Josh Allen had 3 passes into the defenders hands and gets out scott free. 

It happens.

that's really irrelevant to anything we're talking about. i've been pimping murray in this thread all day, i'm just saying there are tipped balls/freak interceptions that are unfortunate for QBs to have credited to him, but on that FItz play, I certainly don't think it's that unfortunate that Murray will be credited with the pick