Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

what.....the hell.....is "let russ cook". he is literally the lamest person in the world. the second he's not so insanely good, his team will turn on him so fast because he is insufferable

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/russell-wilson-trying-to-trademark-let-russ-cook-to-sell-utensils/ar-BB1aLW4s

He’s going to sell whisks and ladles and such. I hear cooking with them will cure concussions AND cancer. 

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Lol Bills beat the Rams and Hawks, lost on a prayer to AZ, Phins beat the Rams and cards as well.

The packers and Bucs have also laid absolute eggs at one points this season, they aren’t world beaters.

Don't think anybody is a world beater this year to be honest. Pitt barely beat a bad and injured Dallas team and the Chiefs haven't exactly been invincible. 

Cam annoys me this season.

I mean I understand, to some degree, the whole "fashion for fashion's sake" thing, and I can deal with most of it. But he takes it too damn far this is ridiculous. Stupid instagram stories talking about his entire day in fashion. How about stop being a dog crap quarterback, your team is under .500.

Rams ended Wilson MVP season AGAIN. Last season they ended it on SNF and this season they ended it today. Its official Wilson is no longer going to win the MVP.

As great as Wilson is and I love Wilson, his kryptonite is Donald and this Rams defense. Until they fix the OL or get some type of a better scheme Wilson will constantly be running for his life when he go up against the Rams. Today was just that. Same story just different season. 

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

Cam annoys me this season.

I mean I understand, to some degree, the whole "fashion for fashion's sake" thing, and I can deal with most of it. But he takes it too damn far this is ridiculous. Stupid instagram stories talking about his entire day in fashion. How about stop being a dog crap quarterback, your team is under .500.

sounds like whining to whine tho, they're allowed to have hobbies that aren't football 

2 minutes ago, EvilenFroggen said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/russell-wilson-trying-to-trademark-let-russ-cook-to-sell-utensils/ar-BB1aLW4s

He’s going to sell whisks and ladles and such. I hear cooking with them will cure concussions AND cancer. 

Oh. Well it sucks slightly less that there's a specific marketing reason behind it. Whatever, sell your dumb utensils, make that money. I thought it was just gonna be phrase, simply to be a phrase. Sell on T-shirts and whatnot.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

Rams fans aren’t allowed to ever complain about a DPI.

Yeah, we really are. You aren't the Saints. Don't try to give context to Arizona's lucky win and then bristle when I point out yours over us was just as lucky.

3 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Don't think anybody is a world beater this year to be honest. Pitt barely beat a bad and injured Dallas team and the Chiefs haven't exactly been invincible. 

I think the Chiefs are clearly best team.

I’m with you though. 2-10 is super close IMO

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I think the Chiefs are clearly best team.

I’m with you though. 2-10 is super close IMO

Absolutely the best team, but not playing like world beaters week in and week out. I think the 2nd half of the season is going to be amazing and the playoffs should be good as well.