Week 10 General Discussion

ET80

Just now, Troy Brown said:

sounds like whining to whine tho, they're allowed to have hobbies that aren't football 

Oh it's absolutely an "old man yelling at cloud" take, I'm completely aware. It's just bad optics when he's so focused on that but still can't set his damn feet like a professional quarterback.

I also think for the most part his fashion choices are straight up skidmark territory.

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

Oh. Well it sucks slightly less that there's a specific marketing reason behind it. Whatever, sell your dumb utensils, make that money. I thought it was just gonna be phrase, simply to be a phrase. Sell on T-shirts and whatnot.

Your earlier point still stands. Gee golly willikers!  Go Hawks!

Just now, DannyB said:

Oh it's absolutely an "old man yelling at cloud" take, I'm completely aware. It's just bad optics when he's so focused on that but still can't set his damn feet like a professional quarterback.

I also think for the most part his fashion choices are straight up skidmark territory.

let's bring u to the weeknd halftime show thread where u belong

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Literally have a better SOV than all but two of the NFC's Top 10 records... Tell me more though.

they are beating up on the nfc east and their own division.... you dont need stats to figure out why they are 8-0 and will probably go 16-0. 

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

Absolutely the best team, but not playing like world beaters week in and week out. I think the 2nd half of the season is going to be amazing and the playoffs should be good as well. 

Yeah, I’m excited. Any given Sunday is quite literal this season

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Asciimo said:

dolphins and bills...? no, man. just no. 

NFC has packers, hawks, cards, rams, saints, bucs

You talked about Paper Tigers... The Rams only have 2 wins outside of the NFC East.

The Saints haven't beaten anyone other than the Bucs.

The Bucs haven't beaten anyone worth a damn other than the Packers.

The Packers only quality win is against the Saints.

The Top 5-7 teams in the NFC all very clearly have flaws.

Just now, Asciimo said:

they are beating up on the nfc east and their own division.... you dont need stats to figure out why they are 8-0 and will probably go 16-0. 

Or you can just admit that you posted something absolutely ignorant and are talking out of your ***.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

let's bring u to the weeknd halftime show thread where u belong

I kinda like the Weeknd. I dunno if that means I should or shouldn't be in that thread.

Imma, imma starboy, uh uh uh uh, uh, uh uh uh h

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Cam annoys me this season.

I mean I understand, to some degree, the whole "fashion for fashion's sake" thing, and I can deal with most of it. But he takes it too damn far this is ridiculous. Stupid instagram stories talking about his entire day in fashion. How about stop being a dog crap quarterback, your team is under .500.

One of his better outfits I like it lol.

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

100% not as lucky, for the mere fact that we still had to score after the DPI.

It's still 100% as lucky for the mere fact that you would have lost if they didn't bail you out with the DPI. You were lucky to beat the Rams, and the Cardinals were lucky to beat you. That's the truth.