Week 10 General Discussion

Just now, Asciimo said:

here's the part where u fumble around in your delusion and try to piece together how the browns are a quality team. besides, are we really bragging about divisional wins right now? titans the one decent team thats not in the division and they also dont look great.

So wait... Let me get this straight... The 6-3 Browns... Not a good team... But the 6-3 Rams, 6-3 Seahawks, 6-3 Cardianls, and 7-3 Buccaneers are good teams... Make absolute sense...

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

So wait... Let me get this straight... The 6-3 Browns... Not a good team... But the 6-3 Rams, 6-3 Seahawks, 6-3 Cardianls, and 7-3 Buccaneers are good teams... Make absolute sense...

did u see the 6-3 browns play today against the texans? yes they have a decent record just like the steelers because they both play the laughing stock nfc east. wrap your head around that?

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yet, they're still paper tigers. Better hope you don't have to face the Cowboys and their fourth string QB again lol.

Better hope you don't have to face the Dolphins again... or the Bills again... Might get another series of Ls.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Only if it's the NFC West. Then, not only that but the wins against the NFC East also count for double.

If you're in the NFCW, you're a great team. If you're in the AFCN and not the Ravens, you're a paper tiger. (Or, in the Bengals case, an actual but toothless tiger.)

Edited by jrry32
Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Better hope you don't have to face the Dolphins again... or the Bills again... Might get another series of Ls.

Brian Flores has our number. Bills got lucky. I'll bet you right now that the Steelers aren't making the Super Bowl.

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

did u see the 6-3 browns play today against the texans? yes they have a decent record just like the steelers because they both play the laughing stock nfc east. wrap your head around that?

Why do the Cardianls, Rams, and Seahawks get passes for playing the NFC East (Literally 66% of the Rams wins are against the NFC East) but the AFC North doesn't? Because of your clear agenda. I'm sorry that your teams window closed and you blew it with the worst offensive showing in Super Bowl history.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Only if it's the NFC West. Then, not only that but the wins against the NFC East also count for double.

Most Rams fans aside from one or two notables will say we have issues. We're good but not great. The one saving grace so far has been an exceptional defense especially in the 2nd half. But I don't think any team is a world beater this year. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

Brian Flores has our number. Bills got lucky. I'll bet you right now that the Steelers aren't making the Super Bowl.

Even if they don't, I'm fine with that. At least my team's window isn't closed with our franchise QB only being in his 5th year.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Why do the Cardianls, Rams, and Seahawks get passes for playing the NFC East (Literally 66% of the Rams wins are against the NFC East) but the AFC North doesn't? Because of your clear agenda. I'm sorry that your teams window closed and you blew it with the worst offensive showing in Super Bowl history.

because the eye test shows us that the cards, rams, hawks are actually talented and have franchise QBs. also, if I remember correctly, the pats won that superbowl for #6. 

window? big ben is literally on his last legs and contemplated retirement like 2 years ago. we saw the steelers without ben and it isnt pretty.