Sign in to follow this  
BucsDraftGeek47

Bucs VS Panthers Week 10

Well boys

After last weeks massacre it is time to move on 

burn the tape , start fresh, and get back to work against the cats

I say we come back with a vengeance, Brady is going to light a fire under everyone, Evans has a breakout game after BA called out Brady for not looking his way (Mikey Mike 9 catches 156 yards and a touch) 

Bucs 45 Panthers 21

lets gooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 1

Honestly dont what to expect. Marpet playing? This changes the offense completely because Haeg came and got destroyed. An elite G makes a below avg LT mediocre and an avg C above avg. Marpet is key.

Don Smith and Jansen looked awful last week. Haeg is not trash by any means but he is a C caliber player. These injuries are going to show who is really a baller and who is not. Think we’ve known Smith wasn’t atp but moving forward....

if marpet doesnt play this game will be closer than it should be. Vegas has up 5 pt faves which is a lot considering how close CAR played KC tough. I’d go bucs by 3-4 pts

Brady is not nearly as good as he used to be under pressure so we def need Marpet back.  I still am confident about our season cause we have Brady and he is motivated.  We just need to protect him at all costs.

I think the only time Haeg actually stopped a D-lineman was when he got help from another O-lineman. The drop off from Marpet is ridiculous. But really, I would expect Brady to adjust. Quick throws, get creative. Anyway enough about that game. 

We're back to being an underdog instead of a top 3 team. As long as we have Brady we have a chance. I do think he might be putting a lot of pressure on himself. I know he talks about having fun, but deep down he knows what the expectations are with the team he has, and, he's Tom Brady, he always wants to win. 

I don't know what to expect from the defense. But I do think the offense has a bounce back game. 

Bridgewater is solid, and Carolinas defense is actually decent. It's gonna be a tough game but I think we pull it out. 

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

This isn't good.

Oh man he's the best lineman Brady needs to be protected.

Oh well Tom's still gonna rip the Panthers apart, Tom Brady after an embarrassing game is not a Tom Brady you want to face!

23 hours ago, mld said:

Brady is not nearly as good as he used to be under pressure so we def need Marpet back.  I still am confident about our season cause we have Brady and he is motivated.  We just need to protect him at all costs.

The left tackle is horrible my lord, next years draft get a left tackle holy. How is he making 14 mil a year?!

2 hours ago, JohnCena said:

The left tackle is horrible my lord, next years draft get a left tackle holy. How is he making 14 mil a year?!

LMAO things I was saying 2 years ago. We can get out his contract this spring.