Bucs VS Panthers Week 10

BucsDraftGeek47

Only got to see the condensed version of the game and highlights, but man were they fun to watch. 

Love seeing Rojo bounce back from the 1st quarter fumble. I admit I was down on the RoJo pick at the time, but man has he proven me wrong. He's developed into a tough between the tackles runner with good vision, who waits out his blocks. He's got enough speed to take it to the house too, as evidenced today. He's really gotten good at picking up the blitz in pass protection too...

Only thing I was right on was he still can't catch lol...

Defense really picked it up after a slow start and turned on the pressure in the 2nd half...

5 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I have to admit I was reluctant to move Wirfs to LT eventually, but that feeling has passed.  Burns tried some crazy spin movea, and Wirfs stayed right with him.  He is All-Pro confirmed.

yes

yes

yes

do it do it now

i been saying it

Don Smith will probably play better on the right side anyway

29 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

This is pretty funny, not completely how I felt though. 

Honestly, we could blow out the Rams and Chiefs in primetime. And I still won't recover from that Saints game 😔

😆

i feel the same way

only way to get that taste out of our mouths is to either beat them in the playoffs or go farther than them in the playoffs

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

😆

i feel the same way

only way to get that taste out of our mouths is to either beat them in the playoffs or go farther than them in the playoffs

Yeah I think that's about right. I might feel better at that point...