Week 10 GDT: Ravens vs. Off-Brand Patriots

AFlaccoSeagulls

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Fair. I just wish we had a player remotely capable of doing what Hopkins did today. That type of catch radius just makes me so envious.

I said the same Thing about the Diggs catch. We just don't have that receiver. 

5 minutes ago, Rein said:

Hollywood needs to beat the coverage consistently before ever complaining on Twitter again. 

Clearly Lamar and Greg Roman is looking for him, but he is not producing.

He's in the Brown family. Does it matter? That tweet was enough for me. Unless this dude becomes the next Megatron. He's out of Baltimore. And may not even get optioned. 

5 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

... that's the throw you go with to finally take a shot down the field?

Yeah if we’re going to go to him, using him on post fades, two cut options. The way he’s being played, he would be WIDE open if that were the coverage. JC Jackson hasn’t been biting on the first move by Brown. But he’s overpursuing once Hollywood appears to commit.

We should be taking advantage of this with post corners, arrows, and cornerpost. Do that enough and it should open the hesitation on his 9 route for more effectiveness. But we need to give Hollywood more space on the field to make a play. Keeping him along the sideline makes it EASY for the defense to guard him. Being able to use the boundary to their advantage.

These routes by Roman are just absolutely pathetic.

2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

He's in the Brown family. Does it matter? That tweet was enough for me. Unless this dude becomes the next Megatron. He's out of Baltimore. And may not even get optioned. 

Well he’s making the decision easy between all the guys we “need to resign” the more he doesn’t produce when the looks go his way.

11 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

The play call is fine. The decision to actually throw it is not. Let alone to the inside shoulder. 

Disagree. We consistently use Hollywood on 9 routes when we go deep. Our OL may not be able to hold up long, but if it does we need to use more double moves and get Hollywood in a position to get more space to make a play.

These LBs are terrible. They can’t tackle to save their life. Queen is getting exposed today. He’s making PFF’s terrible passing grade look accurate with this game.

And now Peters with a dumb penalty. We’re going to lose this game. This defense absolutely can’t stop the Patriots, at all. It’s absolutely pathetic.